RPGM Noblesse Oblige [v0.11.1.2] [Lord Forte Games]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

LoseBeauty

Jun 17, 2018
Blog Banner2.png

Overview:
What does it mean to be nobility? Is it no more than an inherited title, or does it hold some greater meaning? To some, nobility is not merely a station to be held, but an obligation to be met, and yet... Can such convictions hold firm in the face of intrigue, betrayal, and overwhelming odds? The game follows the story of Alexander, a young, intelligent nobleman on the continent of Velonia, and explores themes of love, nobility, political intrigue, and obligation in a carefully crafted High Fantasy world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-04-26
Developer: Lord Forte Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches: -
-

VxsijS.png OPBVSx.png bFU6Ca.png d5T+oi.png Scene.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
LoseBeauty Please do not edit the OP without having at least 3 comments or the post will be hidden again.

If you're the dev please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
This looks pretty great. I already like the premise and the writing looks on point.

Only gripe I have, judging from the screenshots, is that the font looks a little hard to read on some backgrounds.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
....hit me with a deja-vu.......
View attachment 2978301
..that's a decently popular name......
...thx for the share....good luck......
Think there was another one, though not posted here -- Legend of Krystal or something similar.
IIRC that one was about a guy fighting w/ some mithril cloak or something, been years since i remember it, and only reason i did is due to this being posted, since the game was another RPGmaker w/ same/similar name.

Edit: Huh, this game may be what I had mentioned, since the cast is similar. Though, art is different, aka when I played it it was RPGmaker portraits rather than now. & think the trial part was remade. Remember the tower and assassin part & if you interact w/ the shield in the ruins it mentions what I said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lerd0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NoblesseOblige-LORDFORTEGAMES-0.7.5.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
xmilteach, Crow Armbrust
This 2 again with their popular catchphrase "THX" in every game on this site, in every first page...
What are they even thanking for ? Was the game bad, good ? What is their opinion ?... did they even played the game ? :confused:

They don't deserve this titles " Devoted Member, Conversation Conqueror" :cautious:
They're actually desperately searching for the protagonist of a 1970s blockbuster sci-fi classic by famed director George Lucas.

Haven't found him yet.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes