RPGM 八重頭異聞奇譚 -影山倫子の終わらない夏- Endless Summer-

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
The translation for this game is already in the works. Finished a partial yesterday with the database and menus translated. Will continue working on everything there is in the trial so that once it comes out the translation could be finished in the shortest possible time.

The game will come out closer to the end of next month. It is going to be a GOTY, trust me!

pic64.png PIC66.PNG PIC67.png

Btw, there are 2 threads for this game. I'll be posting in this one since it's gotten more traction.

kytheria

Jun 9, 2019
The translation for this game is already in the works. Finished a partial yesterday with the database and menus translated. Will continue working on everything there is in the trial so that once it comes out the translation could be finished in the shortest possible time.

The game will come out closer to the end of next month. It is going to be a GOTY, trust me!

View attachment 2131473 View attachment 2131474 View attachment 2131475

Btw, there are 2 threads for this game. I'll be posting in this one since it's gotten more traction.
i'm so glad good luck^^

Reactions: Daedroth

kytheria

Jun 9, 2019

View attachment 2131473 View attachment 2131474 View attachment 2131475

The game is out, if you bought it, can you share it with us? pls