Ren'Py - Completed - No More Secrets [v0.11] [RoyalCandy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

(v0.6.0)

The visuals are fantastic, but the story is awful and the main plot is almost non-existent.

The gameplay was quite impressive in the early chapters when the player was given a significant amount of control over the protagonist. There were many choices that allowed you to help shape the main characters personality and morals. Unfortunately, those choices were briefly stripped away from the player recently in order to force the main character to act in a way that makes him totally unlikeable.

I have a hard time enjoying games with terrible protagonists, and this is one of the worst I've seen. His backstory is completely unbelievable, his personality is obnoxiously annoying, and you can no longer play as if he were trying to improve himself. It just ruins all the possible romance routes because he is the last person you'd want any of these poor girls to end up with.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

yunmaster

There are many games here.
    Most show only charming characters and are abandoned.
    But this game is different.
    Good story, charming character .....
    I can not guarantee that this game will be finished with certainty.
    Among the many abandoned games, Are you looking for a good game?
    If so, try this game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

1st

It was the intro that catched my attention and made me thought that the story will be involving. Well, it's not. Perhaps it's just the begining being dull but to be honest I quickly became bored and litterally had to force myself to get to Lizzie's birthday party.
    The biggest problem I have with this game is about it's characters. I don't like them. To be honest Brian and Steven is a duo of most irritating shitheads I've ever seen in any VN. They just get on my nerves and reading their dialogues is a painful experience (those guys seem retarded).
    The visual side of the game is ok and the models seem unique and detailed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Buddy45

Both the renders and the story are amazing! The length of the story is good too, without annoying grinds. I really liked the humorous exchanges between Steven and Brian, there are funny moments. Extremely well done, great game!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

pthug76

I wanted to start this review (v0.5.1) by praising the devs for writing such a unique MC. He’s definitely NOT your typical socially-awkward & uncontrollably perverted MC. He’s witty, has a good sense of humor, and most importantly, has a really good game with the ladies! What I mean is that he’s a smooth-talker, knows how to tease girls, and his dialogues & interactions are written in such a way that I can see them working irl and not sound cheesy & cringy af (like most games) when you read them out loud. His best-friend’s also a homie! They have really good chemistry together and you’d actually believe that they’ve been through stuff together. Can’t really explain in details without spoiling but I also found the theme of the story sorta unique and enjoyable too. The renders are amazing and you can really see a lot of work and attention’s gone to the details, despite some minor errors with lighting not matching the time of day.
    Moving on to the stuff that could be improved imo: As other reviewers have mentioned, there’s some REALLY pointless clicking in this game that can take you out of the story all of a sudden. I can’t tell if the devs are trying to turn this into a sandbox open-world (?), but this game would do a lot better without the clicking and having to moving through different parts of the home & the school like a sandbox game. My next criticism is not really directed towards the devs, but the “incest patch” for this game really sucks ass! The games’ standard “landlord” & “roommate” relationships also would likely at some points really frustrate you, even if you don’t particularly like the genre, because some of the plots and dialogues make no god-damn sense! The patch’s also a very lazy effort that makes no changes to those annoying dialogues and only adds a couple of scenes outside of the main story to establish that they’re in fact related.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

paladin07

Good story, hot models for the female characters, humor and good sexual tension. Much better than when the game was made with unity and had the goofy 3D models. Try it out. "Mom" and "Sis" are both hot, as are most of the other female characters.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Yomans

Best game ive ever played, loved all the characters and how open you can be all while still giving the feel of choice. Vanessa is insane, the nice girl that can be kinky. I also loved the sluttiness of the other girls. Gimme the updates baby.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

iiRise

Probably one of the best games on the site, Great characters with interesting and distinct personalities, the use of comedy is tastefully done, environments are well made with great renders both Lewd and non Lewd, really addicted to this game right now.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

JessieTR

It's got some really pretty girls (though the mother-character looks younger than her son) and some pretty hot scenes and teases. The biggest problem I can see with it is in the writing, which sometimes is hard to decipher. It's like it's google translated to English. Sometimes it's hard to know if the MC is being sarcastic or not in what he says, and what the tonal differences are in the dialogue options.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game (v0.5.1)s:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Nice Story
    + lots of different scenes
    + Long Game Play
    + Easy Playing
    +Lots of choices
    +Hilarious Jokes
    Cons:
    -Lots of useless Klicks

Conclusion:
    Love the Jokes that come up in the game,they crack me up.
    These Jokes help me get buy with the fact that there are not that many nude moments in the Game.
    The Game could use a better hint layout.
    But at the End,I dont give a shit if they ever screw in this game,just keep the fucking jokes coming......:ROFLMAO:
    But don't get me wrong,there are lots of juicy, raunchy sex scenes in the game.
    fantastic Game.
    Patreon here I come.
    100% Download Material.
    P.S
    Changed my Rating to a Five star after playing it the second time through,guess I,m Hooked.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Cyberpunk2077

Excellent, Moving to Renpy was best thing happened to this game. very addictive game, would like to see frequent updates. All Characters are well written and Character Design is awesome. would support developer on patron.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Bryon Smothers

Story
    So I just played through this game for the first time and it feels like it was written with incest in mind but I think this game was written and was being made before patreon drop the hammer and then all the incest stuff was stripped out to meet the tos. (I know there is a patch but I have looked in the files and what little is there is what made me believe this)

This saddens me while the game is mid-core. I can't help but feel that patreon's tos change made a game that could have been great with the plot twist especially if it happens after you already started a relationship with one or more of the family members into a mid-core game at best.

Models
    the Daz models look good.
    The characters tho most of them look like they had little customization done on them, You can do all kinds of things with daz models but no one seems to take the time but at least they where not the same 3 or 4 models you see in all the other games that use daz renders.

Render quality
    Some of the better renders the lighting look good in most renders only seen one or two renders that need some post work. Mostly to fix forehead and hair issues easy stuff to fix really.

Improvements
    What this game needs to make it top class.

First off a real incest patch supported by RoyalCandy or a release of all the characters so the people can make a proper patch.

Secondly animations. Come on people its 2019 computers have a ton more power than when the VN first came out. Still images are so old school and mostly boring. There ok for a first playthrough but once you have seen them it's over. Animations tho you can watch over and over etc.. you get the point.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kindashamefulpervert

version .0.5
    I enjoy the diversity of characters and though some are character types we often see, this game offers a larger range than most games. Furthermore, the characters are consistent and have more interesting backstories that are explored rather than a very brief introduction and the usual throwing themselves at the MC for having a huge penis.

This game kept me engaged and spends a great amount of time per character and does not exhaust you on one which then moves on to the next fuck partner. The pace and progression of the story is excellent.

Finally, the thing I loved most is the option choice. Some of them are not as obvious as to who you can do what with and how it will affect the story, such as the quiz answer choices to seduce the bio teacher. It gave me a challenge, and it made me feel like I am playing an actual game.

Fantastic so far and looking forward to future updates.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Sonder

It's great, I was engrossed in it for the whole day.
    I love the models, the school setting, the party.
    I love the plot twist with Lizzie
    But as others said - incest patch isn't satisfactory - doesn't change anything
    And what I would love to see the most is that battle of taboo and passion, that secret intimacy between those who shouldn't be together... Instead it is just a lot of random forced fucking with everyone and their mother.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1047053

• Great story. The plot and dialogue are uncommonly well written for an adult game.
    • The renders are great and the NPC's look varied.
    • Good balance of reading and playing.
    • The multiple choice system is well implemented.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

raaewe

As been said game looks and plays great but with cons.
    At current state its very rough/unpolished. Threre are choices with outcome missing (characters act out other unpicked choice, nonsence dialogs). Some content is straight up missing (mc doing stuff off screen).
    Would recommend wait for the game to get fixed some.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Damn7

Really interesting characters with different personalities.
    Excellent renders and models.
    No magic or gimmicks reasonably natural progression (for sex game....the characters are bit more crazy than in RL :sneaky:)
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Skylaroo

Since I can't score in halves, I have to go with 3-star. Actual score is 3.5-star which is above-average. This is up to Episode 4.

I'll talk briefly about the good stuff which is the likeable characters, good renders, good character interaction (important), and somewhat interesting story. We know all that and I don't think it needs more detailed explanation.

There are two main things that dragged the game's score down to me.

The first one is the lack of clarity in a sense that players don't know their LP and RP, but it's exactly those points that are being used as trigger to scenes in the game. Without knowing how many points we have, and not knowing how many points required either, the game's lacked of clarity could lead to a frustrating experience to the players. This is shown with how many people asking how to trigger certain scenes in the game and wondering why certain scenes didn't trigger for them.

The second downside to me is that the game offers quite a lot of options, one of them being which girl the MC focused on (up to Episode 4, mind you). This is generally a good thing, but unfortunately it's a downside in this game because of the other male NPCs. I don't mind them being in the game, and I actually enjoy having them. But the problem is that their characteristic stayed the same regardless of MC's choice. For example: even if you focused on Vanessa, the game still somewhat treated Steven as a pair with Vanessa, while at the same time pairing MC with Lizzie.

The problem here is because it's unclear what these other male NPCs roles are. If Steven is the best friend, are we competing for the same girl or are we staying out of each other's way? If Rene is a jerk, why are we hanging out with him and enjoying his pool? Is Keith a friend or a foe?

Having said all that, I think the game is still in a really good shape. 3.5 out of 5 star is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a lot of room to grow where the game can reach 4.5 out of 5 stars in the future.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Szabbyka

So, i played tons of ren'py, and rpgm games. But none of them could trigger and catch me emotionally. After i finished episode 2, i feeled that i doesnt want to do anything, and waited for the new episode to came out. I'm still depressed, or i dont know what i am but i have this feeling that i dont want to do anything but to continue the game, and get myself into it. Sorry but i cant express myself better, i hope you know what i meaning. The game is great, its definitely 5 star. Im into the older, and redhead womens, especially if they related to you. And here we go, RoyalCandy gave it to me. Keep up the good work , and dont care about the haters.