4.10 star(s) 184 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
did people go with renee or potter option in chapter 1?
Potter by a landslide, going with Rene gives him a WHOPPING 5 LP with Lizzie, and his black ass doesnt deserve her cause he is so thirsty it makes me sick to my stomach...

Also going with Potter gives you nicer scenes with Steph, and more chances to get RP and LP with her. With Rene you just get to find out who his sister is, which doesnt matter as ep3 you meet her regardless and dont need previous points with her to get some time with her...

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Potter by a landslide, going with Rene gives him a WHOPPING 5 LP with Lizzie, and his black ass doesnt deserve her cause he is so thirsty it makes me sick to my stomach...

Also going with Potter gives you nicer scenes with Steph, and more chances to get RP and LP with her. With Rene you just get to find out who his sister is, which doesnt matter as ep3 you meet her regardless and dont need previous points with her to get some time with her...
Fuck Rene

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Will be version 0.4.2 or we need to wait 0.5?
Might want to do the fix version, just so that your saves will be ready for the next content version
I think he also gets 5 more LP if dont sabotage his gift... and either 2 or 3 if you let him help Lizzie up the stairs during the movie part instead of carrying her yourself.
I think there's also a hidden one if you encourage her to keep drinking during the Dancing scene. Basically you're helping Rene along with his plan at that point. Give her a romantic gift, bring the booze, get her drunk, get her to get naked in front of him.

Reactions: Rythan25

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Funny. I was just done with the shower after mowing the lawn...and all of the sudden i was standing infront of the classroom again to attend phill's class. :sneaky:

It seems that you load everytime you right click during a multiple choice moment. I hope thats just a bug and will be fixed in the future.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
@royalcandy The Landlord Principle Phil writing is really off putting(story flow) is there no way to change it a bit??
Everytime i read Landlord it disconnects me from the story....

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
@royalcandy The Landlord Principle Phil writing is really off putting(story flow) is there no way to change it a bit??
Everytime i read Landlord it disconnects me from the story....
Yeah I know, it was just that the first story was that Phill was Brian’s father and he married Jeane, but Patreon banned me for that so I had to change to landlord instead of father... I admit that the change was made with auto replace. I’ll find a solution to get rid of it

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Funny. I was just done with the shower after mowing the lawn...and all of the sudden i was standing infront of the classroom again to attend phill's class. :sneaky:

It seems that you load everytime you right click during a multiple choice moment. I hope thats just a bug and will be fixed in the future.
I’m not sure why the right click is this broken. I was looking into it for a few days now and still haven’t come with a fix...

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I’m not sure why the right click is this broken. I was looking into it for a few days now and still haven’t come with a fix...
You'll find it sooner or later. It just took me by surprise since i'm used to save in Ren'Py before these choices. This loading happened to me 3 times and man that one time really kicked me from ch.3 back to ch.1..i was not happy with that. :ROFLMAO:

But i like how the story is evolving and if you are able to iron the winkles out it will get really fun the only thing that i think was really better in Unity were the renders, but my eyes might cheat me today because of the lack of sleep.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm so many tasty milfs and tasty teens. Paetron material here for sure.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
A lot of stuff but were waiting on several bug fixes from the dev so you may want to hold off for now as you will miss a few scenes because of bugs as of now.
What he said too. There's some scenes during the party and the after party that are just not showing up when they should even if you do everything right.

Reactions: Lordmantill
4.10 star(s) 184 Votes