Ren'Py - Completed - No More Secrets [v0.11] [RoyalCandy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Newi31

The story could've had more oomph. The MC is traumatized "by secrets," and so he decides it's enough. No More Secrets. Living the school life, you get to know people and their mini-dramas. Luckily, I enjoy get-to-know games.

The characters are important, especially in a game like this. On an interesting scale I'd give them average to good. Looks wise they definitely grabbed my attention.

The dialog is quirky and fun but lacks the eloquence to really shine. Some episodes seem to have received extra care from proofreading, where in other episodes the chatter doesn't flow that well.

The sex scenes are okayish. You go back and forth from a selection of positions and it feels more choreographed than it should.

Not one of the greats, but worth your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zerofreak

Hi,
    I usually don't post or rate games because I connect from mobile and it's quite complicated to write a large text, but I have specifically logged in from the computer because this game deserve it.
    No more secrets is, the best game I have played here, and even if I lower my enthusiasm I can't imagine a list in which it wouldn't be top 3. I must say that this is only my opinion and that I usually play completed games (there are two or three games in development that seems to have similar quality)
    Of course, the game is an absolute five stars even if is not perfect, I hope this comment reach RoyalCandy and at least he takes into account for his next game.
    It's a pity that there aren't more quests like "Get the booze" (I don't know if it's the official name but I think anyone that played first chapter can understand). One of the few games in which you can solve a quest with diferent paths.
    Apart from that, the lack of gallery is the other main issue that I can have with the game.
    Neither of these issues are so relevant to not enjoy this amazing game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

baka

I expected something great, but after playing the game I was left with very little.
    the reason is that we have so many characters that its just confusing, all the choices that I need to do after a bit they get tiresome. no matter what I pick, I later get another option to go for a girl, over and over again.
    the gameplay, that is a limited sandbox, is just tiresome as well, a normal VN-playstyle would have increased the enjoyment a bit.
    the rendering are not that great, the lack of animation made the "suffering" not worth it. It seemed like an eternity until I got some sexual scenes with a girl, and the result was some pictures that where mediocre and not that exciting. the few good scenes where not enough to get me going, and after hours of gameplay Im back here, disappointed.
    Im not that kind of player that go all bananas and fuck everything, instead I always try to focus on a girl, since I want to seduce her and have some challenges. but this game is not about that, its about fucking around like a teenager. maybe thats the reason I couldn't enjoy it more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

nathanjoneswork2

No More Secrets is a Hidden Gem!
    The Plot and the Characters are deep and have varied personalities.
    There are various choices one can make in a game, and its the perfect mix of being not too quick but not too slow either lewd buildup. The Quests and Presentation add to the overall quality of the whole experience. Can't wait to see what comes next from RoyalCandy!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Rokohn

One of the best stories I have played so far.

All characters are beautiful, the MC is a son of a bitch, but one of those that are really hard for us to hate and 95% of the characters have a really personality, and not just sex toys.
    Also, I loved the Walkthrough. It is well writen and really necessary to get all CG / Achievements.

The only con I can imagine right now are the sex scenes. Even tho the girls are all beautiful and hot, the sex itself feels kinda boring. Maybe because of the ''animations'' , of the lack of images for each position.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DarkBobo

Would hardly recommend, didn't drop my attention once, was entirely engrossed in the story all along.

+ The characters each have great depth and are really enjoyable to interact with, and the secrets are a great addition
    + The art looks great (really loved some of Brandy's expressions)
    + The MC is enjoyable to play as
    + Fun endings ...

- but a bit lacklusters
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    - secrets are a bit weak for some.

I'm really hyped to see what next great game RoyalCandy will bring us !
  7. 4.00 star(s)

jason20012992440914

Rating: 3.5/5

Pros: The game was good. Story was good and the character depth was amazing.
    The renders were one of the best on this site. A lot of sex positions and sex scenes were amazingly written.
    Dialogues had some silly grammatical mistakes here and there but in the end were decently written.
    Although I've written earlier too, but I separately want to mention the amazing way the characters have been written. I mean I've played a lot of games and it is one of those games where the characters actually behave the way they are supposed to. I seriously could feel the connect to each girl separately.

Cons: Lack of animation(only still images but still better than those looped images. If the animation was something like Midnight Paradise or Betrayed, then it would've been the best game on this site).
    2. A lot of dialogue options were useless and both yielded the same end result. I'd recommend everyone to play with the walkthrough. I mean apart from one choice in the starting, no matter how douche the MC behaves as, he still won't get negative points. And the options which add to the score of the girl are difficult to guess without the walkthrough.
    3. The game was rushed in the end(from ep 9). Probably the dev got bored of this project. The game could've easily been made of 20 episodes atleast.
    4. Though I'm personally a fan of shaved pussies, but still I did miss hairy pussies in this game. I mean not even a single girl had noticeable amount of hair and this thing bored me a bit.

Good luck to the dev for his next game!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

nicholas88888

The characters look good. The navigation system is okay. But seems extremely rushed. There were too many characters to focus on. Also there was a lot of negative stuff at the end i didn't really see the point of mentioning the abortion part and i wish you could just pick one path at the end. Not have deny all the others. If all you are looking is a game that looks good this is your game. It just put me off at the end.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

MoonSae

Okay,so it will be strange rating of the game as fuck.At the start I want to say i really fucking love the game for a best dialogues.It was the first game i was rly smilling and laughing playing it.For more positives side of the game are beautiful girls and the main story isn't that bad at all.You have choices to made that matters aswell.But for the opposite site the sex scenes in this game are rarely good and mostly bad.At the beginning you have one slide sex scenes what's fucking sad.Lately you have a scenes when the menu change into circles and their are longer but not for everyone.Overall the scenes could be much much better exactly with girls like these.Its so fucking sad.Also the ending,last episode is fucking tragic.I don't know what was that and I'm rly sad cuz I was waiting really long to see the ending and that was a fucking joke to be honest.I don't know.Disappointed at all.Game at all i would say is average,but thanks to the funny dialogues I would recommend it to all :).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Alexmisrovoch

Amazing game! With a great story and excellent quality. All the characters were well defined and every minute details were done perfectly. Except for some minute typos, it's a perfect one. Looking forward to more games from the developer!
  11. 1.00 star(s)

HereForTheArt

The story pretends to be something other than completely shallow which was especially apparent when the game introduced a couple of serious issues and then dropped them without any further development. I expected there would be last effects or emotional trauma you'd have to deal with, but no. It's like the only reason they were added to the game in the first was just pad the story or something along those lines.

The game requires a lot of manual movement between rooms or classes and such which gets utterly tedious after a couple of playthroughs since they can't be skipped. I'm curious about other characters' endings, but I just can't be bothered anymore.

I don't know why the author decided to misrepresent a culture that he clearly knows nothing about since it didn't add anything to the already shallow story. It was completely unnecessary and in poor taste in my opinion.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Links234

This is a good game and definitely worth playing. There are a lot of characters, and all of them are gorgeous. There are also a lot of sex scenes, but unfortunately, none of them are animated, but I can't blame the developer too much because of how many there are. A bunch of the characters are really likable and a few of them actually get character development. My favorite was easily Brandy, and then a 3-way tie for 2nd between Vanessa, Lizzie, and Jeane. I didn't like Stephania at first but she actually grew on me by the end. The protagonist also receives character development and it was nice being able to see it happen through making choices. The dialogue is pretty decent for the most part, but sometimes it becomes awkward or bland. Also, sometimes the protagonist comes off like a wimp, even though he's supposed to be a bad boy, which doesn't really make much sense for his character.

The main problem with this game, however, is that it's incredibly rushed. The beginning was full of potential but one major plot point got dropped (Natalie), and another major one got wrapped up way too quickly off screen (Phill). The secret thing was also wasted potential. A few were bombshells but they were forgotten pretty quickly and I'm positive a bunch of secrets were never discovered. The endings for each girl were also rushed, in that they're all just still images with text underneath, and I didn't like that you had to choose between them without being able to have a "perfect"/harem ending. If you're not a fan of others getting to fuck your girls, like me, good news is that there's almost none in this game. There are a few (thankfully offscreen) ones that you can't intervene in, which are related to the whole secret thing, but there is also one, in episode 2, where you're given the option to stop it.

All in all, I liked this game for the most part, but when I noticed how it was rushing to its conclusion, I lost a lot of my enjoyment. If the developer chooses to make another game, hopefully they take the time to write a more fleshed out story.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

jamdan

To put it simply, the game is good, but could've been better.

The Good

- I think the renders are nice and realistic. Has a good variety of girls, both petite and more curvy.
    - All of the girls are likable. Not a single girl in this game is easy to dislike, they're all charming and have some personality.
    - The plot is fairly interesting.

Now the not so good.

- There are free-roaming segments throughout the game. There is no point to them, you just need to click around some to advance the story. It messes up the flow of the game.
    - This is just a warning for those that play for the incest, this has incest but there isn't much incest content. Maybe 5 or so incest scenes total.
    - This game is basically a prequel to the devs next game, some plot points are never resolved.
    - Way too many LI's, all the girls are great but there is just too many of them. I'll talk more about that below...

The bad

- Like I said previously, there are way too many LI's. This causes them to not have much depth or character development, some of them disappear for several updates in a row.
    - This issue is compounded by the free-roaming, you can't just quickly go through the game to start a new save so you can pursue a new girl. You have to meticulously advance through the free-roaming on each save, this probably doubles the time it takes to make new saves. So, your best bet is to just edit your save in a save editor.
    - Also related to having too many LI's, the endings could be considered rushed. There are over a dozen of them, but they are slide-show style. No dialog, you don't really know why the ending happened, it just did.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Tigertooth

Admitted..... I totally underestimated this one, until a couple of days ago where I was bored and decided to give it a try - and am I glad that I gave it a try.

First of all; technically it is not a game that climbs all the way to the top and activates the lights and sirens, renders are good but not super, good enough to be satisfatory in the big picture.

I had a lot of fun with the gameplay..... so many options and possibilities that when you have finished one particular route it makes just as much fun to start from scratch and play it along a whole other route.

A good amount of humor...... teenage bad ass silliness like we remember doing it ourselves back in school.

The game characters are very likeable - even those that are supposed to be the baddies are likeable in their own way. And the girls...... so many sweet and good looking girls and women in one single game - what is there not to like?

Only thing I really miss: animations! Yes, animations are a lot of work, especially in a game like this where there are so many routes and opportunities. But I hardly dare thinking how great the game would be had there been animations.

I rate it at a strong 3.5/5 with a twitch up because of the characters - animations would have made it a very strong 4 - 4.5

Ohhhhh........ by the way; Lizze is such a cutie pie .....:love::love:
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Yuno Gasai

SPOILER ALERT !!
    4.5/5
    so after playing non stop ever since the update came out, here are my few thoughts:

Overall - The end was satisfactory for me, seems to be a bit rushed at some moments but all in all a great game & worth playing. Kudos to RoyalCandy for finishing this, excited to see your future project. (& it appears that this next game is about Natalie & most likely to be set in the same NMS universe so finger crossed for some more Saeki & the sexiest of them all Mahabbah :love:(with or without Hijab, i don't give a shit, she's the hottest one nocap ;))

Fav Ending - Stephanie's, closely followed by Brandy's. They both had like proper happy ending, well except for that old brain-brandy scene. i know it was supposed to be cute and all but still mehhh.

Ending I was most excited about - Nicole's. Nothing too deep here, just that she was one of my fav LI (guess i have thing or so for tattooed / goth girls, they seem to catch my eye first, be it any game) and wanted to see how everything pans out after i chose her over brandy :oops:. Again, nice ending, could've been better but good enough i guess (consider the other "mini - harem" endings.)

Least fav ending - Jeane's.
    JK lol :oops: :LOL: her ending was cool too, they addressed the Lizze issue in this one so it seemed more refined for me than any of those multi girls endings. Although i think we all would've appreciated some more Jeane, she lacked content.
    Single forever was obvi the worst one. boy atleast do something with Saeki, she's pregnant for god sake :rolleyes:

Fav Moments - "Visiting Nicole as the Long Lost Husband" scene. idk but that reunion was cute :love:
    "Lizze/ Vannesa getting jealous of Brandy" scenes.
    "After Abortion" scene with Stephanie.

Least fav moment - The scene with Brandy at the prom after you reject her. That was heart breaking af.

Fav LIs - Stephanie, Nicole & Brandy. Glad their endings were one of the better ones.

Least fav LIs - Amie & Vannesa. what can i say, not my type i guess :censored:
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Rythan25

Highly recommended game, the dames in this game are some of the best, both visually, and personality wise, their stories will intrigue most people.

Story 4.75/5 - A very strong start to the story, it immediately grabs your attention and makes you want to learn more about every character, and what secrets they might be hiding. Very good deconstruction of some character tropes. The only reason it does not get the full 5, is because some of the endings despite being adequate feel a bit rushed and anti-climatic. They still provide good closure for every girl's story, its just much weaker compared to the start of the stories of each person.

Graphics 4.75/5 - The models chosen for the game are fantastic, you can actually tell the teen girls apart from the milfs very easily, and not just because of "bigger boobs and butts", their skeleton frame, and facial features are well defined between youthful girls, and more young middle aged ones. The males arent... bad... per say... but they arent handsome either.

Characters 5/5 - This is the area where the game shines the most !! The characters are fantastic, and a couple of them are standouts even despite this high praise. You get all the usual tropes, but presented in such a way and with such growth that you end up feeling for most if not all the girls... Shallow cheerleader type that seems like the school slut ? dig deeper and find a fragile neglected teen acting out due to loneliness... The good nerdy girl ? spend some time with her, and realized she is just waiting to share her passion with someone worthy... Your sister's best friend that seems like the happiest person in the world ? What if her situation at home isnt all that happy, and she laughs in order to not cry ? All of this you will discover and more during this game, in order to have people hiding no more secrets from you.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

This is a rushed finish if I ever saw one.

Advice for new players? Endings are limited. No big group harem. If you want scenes, follow the walkthroug. If you want to avoid leading on and hurting certain characters, then pick who you want, and play to her.
    There is a single 4-way ending, but I won't say for who, bluntly. But for the most part, you end with a single girl (or pairs our of the 4 way).

Because I liked the game as much as I did, up to chapter 10, I can't and won't give this a lower score, but the ending really did disappoint. With the game being considered "complete" at version 0.11, and chapter 11 being just a few short minutes, it's hard to not be disappointed.

I can think of several things that would have improved the game.

1) Ending choices suck. Some girls you spend a large amount of time with, and some almost no time. Maybe if, say, Stephani got more story time, she might be a better ending choice, as one example. Where as Vanessa got a lot of screen time, so it makes more sense to go for her, as another example.

2) Harem ends. This is in spoilers, just in case. Stephani is the "sex goddess," but gets no harem ending? I mean, if Amie will let have a harem despite being required to turn down a threesome earlier because she needs people to be loyal, then why does Stephani not qualify for a harem? I think a large part of why is because, after the party and the day in the pool, most of the girls have no scenes together again. There could have been many chances to build intercharacter relationships, and they were just dropped.
    And that's not the only character. Brandy and Nichole. I'm honestly shocked that their deep and close friendship plays no more part of the story. Moreso, I'm surprised you don't have the choice to pick the two of them, together. If anything, the most realistic harem endings would be with Sis and Vanessa, and with Brandy and Nichole. More realistic that Amie or Mom, let alone the 4 way ending
    I think if the game gave some characters more time to shine, more time to connect with each other, etc, there would be options for more harem endings.

3) Hurting the girls. If you follow the walkthrough for scenes, you will end up needing to hurt all the girls except the ones whose endings you're after. That's cold.
    The alternative is ending their paths earlier, which in some cases, still leaves them hurt.
    I would have much rather some other options, like... never starting a path to begin with, or a pure friend path. This is strongest with Stephani because especially with the abortion, it's clear she needs a friend, and someone who actually cares about her. And, as the most promiscuous character, I wasn't crazy about being with her, but I kind of wanted to be her friend. And if you turn her down at the end, you just hurt her anyhow!

4) Either eliminating minor characters, making their scenes optional, or expanding them into main choices.
    Amber... no ending. Daphne, no ending. Saeki's friends... never seen again. Whywhore, no ending.
    I mean, when you have the eventual option to fuck Daphne, you are told this puts you on her path. And... there is never any path.
    End game, I couldn't finish until I slept with Whywhore, no option not to. Amber really served no purpose...
    These characters could either have been expanded on or dropped.

5) Resolution. I feel a lot of plot points are dropped. What happened to Vanessa's father? If Saeki was pregnant, what ever happened to the baby, and if she kept it, even though she doesn't want you to be the father, do you at least stay her friend and be the baby's "Uncle?" What ever happened to that poor Natalie girl?
    I feel the plot was sort of just dropped.

This game was decent. The girls were beautiful, and I appreciate that, no, you can't always get them all.
    But for the sake of a happy ending to a porn game? Especially when your character goes from being the dick he was at the start of the game to who he was at the end? And with him genuinely caring for each girl he persued?
    There could have been a lot of work put in to him finding a way to fix things with the girls, or, as I've gone on about, expand some of the harem possibilities.

I just feel like the developer decided her wanted to be done with this project, shit out a "good enough" ending, and is ready to move on. Which is disappointing.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

thorin0815

Feels like a bad written episode of Beverly Hills 90210. The male characters are the biggest douchebags I've ever seen, they act like they just recently hit puberty. Had to stop at chapter 3 when my brain started to ran out of my ears because of all the stupid dialogues.

I also found the sandbox elements to be completely unnecessary. In my eyes, meaningless clicking around only to increase the playing time.

Two stars for the graphical effort.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Alfius

Not a perfect game, but very good and deserves 5 stars.

First of: I loved this game!
    I'm sad it's ending, I felt like it could have continued for a very long time still.
    The endings is both satisfying and a bit sudden. Even though I think they could have made more of the ending it's still a 5 star game for me. The dev could have dragged this game out for another 10 episodes, I would have still loved the game.

Very glad it's not a harem ending, but love the few mini harem endings.

So in terms of quality:
    Graphics: 8/10 Very very good, bit not the best I have seen
    Characters 9/10 The girls had well defined and individual personalities
    User interface 10/10 Very good user interface
    Story: 7/10 Interesting plots, but not the strength of the game
    No sound or Animation, but was not missed by me.

Negative: No pubic hair!!

I just enjoyed playing this game. Everything was just a pleasant experience.
    Lot's of sex towards the end, plenty of build-up in the beginning. Lots of very pretty and interesting females.

The game had a great flow for me. Just loved every update to bits.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

maxxxzimus

This game was never close to perfection. I clearly remember the emotions I dealt with after playing the first version. I did not like a lot of things about it... the asshole protagonist, the setup (Amsterdam pit fights, really?), and who remembers that absolutely atrocious 3D free-roam?
    But there was something about this game I loved so much. Yes, the girls:)
    I was sold right after the introduction of Lizzie. These character screens were such a genius move by @royalcandy. I mean, how can you drop this game after seeing Jeane in the lingerie? After that with each new version the game got better and better... until the developer lost his interest.
    I'm glad that the game was completed and I can honestly say that this is one of my favorite games despite the flaws and rushed ending. I grew to like the protagonist, it was nice that we could make him a decent person in the end. The cast is one of the best I've seen so far. Stunning character models, and most girls (with a couple of exceptions) also have something to like about them personality wise. Humor is a good part of the game, even though some jokes are not to my liking, but they fit the story or the characters, so no problems for me.
    To summarize, a decent game and a very good start. I hope that the developer learns from his mistakes and finds the passion for the next project. I'm sure he will gain a lot of new supporters if everything goes well.