• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Well, to be fair in this kind of game penalizing the player for cheating is a dick move...
MC did NOT get penalized......neither Lisa's path or Lauren's path closed after MC got caught kissing one after being with the other. So.......there may be a break for awhile with L+L but no where near done with them :)

Reactions: Anteron

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
Yeah...idiot plays like a fuckwit...complains when things happen he doesn't like...*sighs*
There's a difference between playing as a fuckboy and playing as a complete moron. Getting caught cheating by Emma was fine, the whole kissing your girlfriend's best friend while she was in the same room was fucking stupid, and no sensible person would ever do that. So yeah, it's forced drama.

Reactions: binglebangles

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
You only do that if you already are cheating on your girlfriend though, right? I didn't get that scene in my playthrough so I assume you only get that in the "full fuccboi" playthrough.
Yeah, but just because my MC choose to cheat doesn't mean I wanted him to make out with his girlfriend's best friend while she was still in the house. That's not even a scumbag move, it's just completely fucking stupid.

fred77tu

Dec 3, 2023
How can I unlock the first memory of Season 3 Episode 4? I know it's about Emma and toys, I made different choices several times, but this one never unlock. I don't wanna use the cheating patch because I've already unlocked all the memories and achievements, escept this one ...
Can someone tell me?

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
I'm really looking forward to some Denise sex finally. I'm a big Denise fan and this one has been a long time coming I feel. She was flirting with him hard and teasing him for so long. Time to move forward am I right?
I think we'll get it in the next patch, since they'll be together for a week with no one else around.

In the fight training they will surely show us good sights and she promised to show us the hidden tattoo if we beat her.

Reactions: Sphincks

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
I forgot the sister's name, but did it ever get anywhere with her? I haven't played in like a year but it seems to be never-ending dicking around with tertiary characters whenever I check back.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I forgot the sister's name, but did it ever get anywhere with her? I haven't played in like a year but it seems to be never-ending dicking around with tertiary characters whenever I check back.
Tris. And not as far as anything good.

Reactions: Crel

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I think we'll get it in the next patch, since they'll be together for a week with no one else around.

In the fight training they will surely show us good sights and she promised to show us the hidden tattoo if we beat her.
Just think about this for a second however....MC and Denise have done nothing so far, kiss / handjob / blowjob / etc, and Denise would still be where Charlotte was episodes ago....oh we can't do that you are my relative.....won't be Denise that gives it up to MC in the next episode, can't see them getting there in just one week

Ghiser

Nov 26, 2018
U only receive a bj by her

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I play this game online and then I can fix that Tris is my sister, no roommate. Can I fix this in offline-version?

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes