VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
(any girl) Oh MC, your modest sized cock makes me intermittently horny!
... maybe next update we'll bang? I dunno, we'll see. Or maybe I'll meet some other game's MC that is taller, more fit, more honest, and more accomplished and go with him instead ...

Seriously, what does MC in this game have going for him? A part-time job? What even are his hobbies/interests? Is he talented at anything? What has he ever accomplished?

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
looks like another milking episode with charlotte
In fact, we all know how these games work, we just keep trying to fool ourselves.
No developer will hand over their trophies that easily, and I don't take away the reason for them. The game would become boring and many supporters would end up dropping their support once they got what they wanted.
After seeing 3 to 4 scenes with the girls I like in this game, I probably won't even play it anymore. As with most games, it will become repetitive and monotonous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm in favor of shorter games with a lot of sexual content.
Let's be honest, as much as I like incest, seeing practically the same burning, the same dialogues in several other games, ends up losing its charm.
"We can not do that". "We can't cross that barrier." I can't, you're my son, daughter, nephew..." After playing many games with this theme, it ends up losing its essence and no longer excites.
And then, spending 5-6 years seeing the same girls, you end up getting bored and losing your lust.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
The public here is diverse, there are supporters and those who "breastfeed for free, on the basis of captain hook". They criticize the rhythm and script, some like to get straight to the point: "they are compulsive masturbators". There are tasters, "they like the rhythm that involves atmosphere, suspense and latency, they are masturbators, but they like the engaging atmosphere" and there is ME! I have fun with the reviews and discussions, there is a lot of emotion, crying and cheering. This is called immersion, this is the objective of DEV, to capture you through emotions, simple. If it goes up, today, tomorrow or next month, so what? The ball is in the guy's hand, you have to clap your hands, and look for more games to complain about or "masturbate".

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
The public here is diverse, there are supporters and those who "breastfeed for free, on the basis of captain hook". They criticize the rhythm and script, some like to get straight to the point: "they are compulsive masturbators". There are tasters, "they like the rhythm that involves atmosphere, suspense and latency, they are masturbators, but they like the engaging atmosphere" and there is ME! I have fun with the reviews and discussions, there is a lot of emotion, crying and cheering. This is called immersion, this is the objective of DEV, to capture you through emotions, simple. If it goes up, today, tomorrow or next month, so what? The ball is in the guy's hand, you have to clap your hands, and look for more games to complain about or "masturbate".

I use Google Translate and if you don't understand, FUCK YOU!!!!

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
How many episodes have to be done in season 3 for it to be released on steam?
I forgot
Six. The new episode expected very shortly which is episode 5, then one more episode (hopefully featuring a LOT of Tris) to be a complete six episode season, and then available for purchase on Steam. As far as I understand it :)

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Six. The new episode expected very shortly which is episode 5, then one more episode (hopefully featuring a LOT of Tris) to be a complete six episode season, and then available for purchase on Steam. As far as I understand it :)
Thanks, I found it just a few moments before your answer :sneaky:

Though it was hard to navigate in a thread where all posts are mostly complaining either about slow updates or no action with Tris:)

Reactions: KrusherKev

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
No developer will hand over their trophies that easily
I mean there is a game called "A Mother's Love" in which pretty much you can bang the main character from the second update and now has over 10 updates in which you can bang the mom left and right... and ppl (myself included) aren't bored with the game cuz it has a good story and we can't wait to see what's next, so this bs from devs that ppl get bored if you bone the main li's to early is nothing but a lame excuse...:WeSmart:

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
I mean there is a game called "A Mother's Love" in which pretty much you can bang the main character from the second update and now has over 10 updates in which you can bang the mom left and right... and ppl (myself included) aren't bored with the game cuz it has a good story and we can't wait to see what's next, so this bs from devs that ppl get bored if you bone the main li's to early is nothing but a lame excuse...:WeSmart:
you are wrong
in my eyes these games are boring since update 5 or so

Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
It even has an antagonist that is scary

Reactions: LSC82 and BorgiaBou

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
Was that a threat, or a promise of a good time? ;)
Can I sign up for some of this punishment, too? :LUL:
Nah, he promised us he would make it better and add incest scenes because he said his previous updates were so suck and he delayed launch. So he should deliver this time

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes