VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes
Mar 2, 2022
View attachment 3453011

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? Sorry for delaying the weekly report, but I really wanted to do as much as possible this week, that's why I also worked during the weekend.
This week I managed to do a lot of progress on the animation side. I wanted to finish everything, but I still got two more animations to pose, so hopefully by Wednesday everything will be ready and the only thing remaining would be to wait for the scenes to be rendered. I don't think I will be able to release the game this week, since there are like 10 more animations to be rendered and that takes a lot of time, but most probably everything will be ready for the last week of March.
That being said, next week once I finish posing everything I'll start debugging the new episode, fixing all the bugs I encounter while I wait for my machines to render the remaining animations.
Next Friday there won't be a Weekly Report, since that's all I'll be doing, so the next time you'll hear from me it will be with an update.
The +40$ patrons will get the game earlier, while the others will get the game 5 days later, but everybody will get the game in March.
Bests,
Jason
63050ae9df594c789a0710ab02559837.jpg

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
So i just played the game i liked the no more secrets (even though the ending was somewhat rushed)...so when i found the same developer made another game(with sis/bro theme) i was very happy.
So I really enjoyed the game , the visuals are very good,story is very good too with some elements of mystery and slice of life and the characters are also great too.
My main focus is Triss(such a tease) but oh boy after 3 seasons all we good is dozens of blue balls and 1 BJ and 1 FJ (i really hope the scenes with the sister not be only 1-2 before the VN end)
i also played 1-2 speed runs with different choices and i noticed that the mc is more vocal about his feelings with the mom and not with the sister.... yea he told tris that he love her but i believe the mc was with the mother more open and with sister more laid back (probably because Tris is Virgin) moreover the scenes with the mother are much more than the scenes with the Tris and its a pity.
Nonetheless its a great VN one of the best of its category, and i cant wait for the next chapter.

Last edited:

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
I'm impressed. This DEV and I can count this on one hand, has rhythm, responsiveness to the public, paying and open. He doesn't whine, creating disasters inside his head, nor does he get hurt by criticism. When there is a setback, it already provides the solution in the same text. In short, a rare piece from a person, congratulations indeed, in addition to the excellent quality of the game. These are focused and objective.

Nightfairy181188

May 6, 2023
- copy "relationships.rpy" in folder "/game" and replace old file
- if the patch does not work, delete the file: relationships.rpyc
I deleted the "relationships.rpyc" before starting the game ... I deleted it during the game and started over ... the effect is the same:
There isn't an effect in my just downloaded Version: 3.4.1 S3 Episode 4! :(

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I deleted the "relationships.rpyc" before starting the game ... I deleted it during the game and started over ... the effect is the same:
There isn't an effect in my just downloaded Version: 3.4.1 S3 Episode 4! :(
What other mod do you have installed? Because this phrase does not exist in the standard game. So the relationships.rpy can't do anything if in the other mod you installed the phrase is written "like my roommate says?" instead of “like my [sister] says?”

Reactions: Night Hacker

Nightfairy181188

May 6, 2023
What other mod do you have installed? Because this phrase does not exist in the standard game. So the relationships.rpy can't do anything if in the other mod you installed the phrase is written "like my roommate says?" instead of “like my [sister] says?”
This one. So you think they're incompatible?

Edit: They are. The walkthroughmod withoud the inc-patch looks this way:
Would have been nice if JokerLeader had mentioned an included inc-patch in the description. ^^

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This one. So you think they're incompatible?

Edit: They are. The walkthroughmod withoud the inc-patch looks this way:
Would have been nice if JokerLeader had mentioned an included inc-patch in the description. ^^
Save the joined file in ...\NoMoreMoney-3.4.1-pc\game\story and overwrite the old in case of it exist.

EDIT: This is because you have removed the original relationships.rpyc that replace [mom] by Landlady.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I'm impressed. This DEV and I can count this on one hand, has rhythm, responsiveness to the public, paying and open. He doesn't whine, creating disasters inside his head, nor does he get hurt by criticism. When there is a setback, it already provides the solution in the same text. In short, a rare piece from a person, congratulations indeed, in addition to the excellent quality of the game. These are focused and objective.
people are generally miffed because updates used to take half as much time but then the dev announced they were going to work on the game full time and the development cycle magically slowed to a crawl instead of getting quicker/having a substantial amount of extra content

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
people are generally miffed because updates used to take half as much time but then the dev announced they were going to work on the game full time and the development cycle magically slowed to a crawl instead of getting quicker/having a substantial amount of extra content
Just a question.....which people? Supporters or non-supporters? Royal Candy had a poll on Patreon in like early February where a full 87 % of respondents (supporters plus others who had access to the poll) indicated they are fine with or don't mind how long updates take...people are interested in this great game, even if updates take awhile. Increase in renders, increase in animations, lots of different paths to the game based on choices (love interests still open) there is a lot to this game so it does take time to produce no doubt.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
^ Yep and I'll add on that I don't mind a lengthier dev cycle per chapter if it means more content. We were getting updates quicker before, yes, but I could usually play the entire update in under 30 mins. Hoping this next one is more like 1-2 hours at least.
From what I understand, the next episode might have some really....and I mean really....good action with Charlotte.....not sure how many people who play will last an hour or two.....I mean sure should be lots of gameplay :) The episode after that should hopefully feature Tris getting special time with MC ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Razrback16

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
#6,412
So now that I can finally do this full time I can finally start working like a normal person (8-10 hours). This means that the episodes are going to be more frequent, but I don't know how much of an improvement one or two more hours will make, but we'll see.
My next goal would be to hire more people to help me with the development, so that we can make bigger updates way much faster.
Yeah imma just gonna let this here... lets hope he gets the job back so we can really have more frequent updates...:HideThePain:

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Curious if someone could please tell me which game(s) that member BorgiaBou has created and how often those get updated? Seems like that member always has a negative view or reaction or comment.....but where are his creations and progress to be found for comparison.......

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Curious if someone could please tell me which game(s) that member BorgiaBou has created and how often those get updated? Seems like that member always has a negative view or reaction or comment.....but where are his creations and progress to be found for comparison.......
Why do some people seem to think someone has to be a chef to think something tastes bad or a director to think a movie sucks?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Just put that one on ignore - I did a long time ago - no need to let him live in your space rent free.

Better to just focus on enjoying this AVN. We look to be getting some Great Charlotte time.

There may also be some nice Tris time as well based on the following (from the most recent dev log):

zzzS3E5UpdatewTris1.png

It looks like the MC and Tris go out - clubbing or a date perhaps.

I suspect that Tris will find a way to show the MC that she has missed him.

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes