VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 151 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
OK. I don't care for that format, prefer the avi and such.
Like mkv, avi is just a container and can be created with different codecs (I used mostly divx back in the days). Avi was made for SD however, mkv and mp4 with focus on high resolutions, multiple audiotracks and so on. They were pretty much the standard for the last 10 years, webm apparently is also based on them.
Avi was a good format, but I am glad that Wmv is gone.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Guys, do you describe the end of 4 parts, please? For some reason, I have a MC and Charlotte in the pool after Charlotte made a blowjob. But this seems to the ending of 3 parts. Or did I confuse?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I'd like to hear some peoples thoughts on Katrina. Right now it's looking to me like she's basically the main antagonist of the story. I'm not seeing any possible chance of any form of reconciliation with her after what she's pulled. But I'm wondering, since there is actually a "path" with her. Gaining favor points in conversations and whatnot. Do you think that that's simply there to unlock optional sex scenes with her up to this point? Or is there the possibility of some route with her that doesn't end in finality (like her getting killed or being sent to prison) that I'm just maybe not considering?

She seems to be an ultimate example of why you should "never stick your dick in crazy" lol. But I've always been stupidly intrigued by such characters and entertain thoughts of somehow taming them (or at least up to a point). Or at least landing on some semblence of "controlled chaos". The woman is a fucking Freak, and part of me loves it lol. Even though I still only see this ending with either her going down or the MC. If she would put the knife and the loaded gun down, and never threaten the fam again, then a part of me could still see entering into some kind of fucked up arrangement with her. Though I will be the first to acknowledge that I'm almost completely thinking with my dick on this one :ROFLMAO:

Also just to be clear, I'm rolling with a selfish, cheating POS character on this run lol. In the "decent guy" run I'd stay away from her.

Reactions: KrusherKev

Lordvuz

Feb 28, 2019
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.4 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - - ANDROID

The Android port is created by DarkAssassin.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

found error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 80, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/JokerMod/JokerScreens.rpy", line 116, in <module>
font gui.text_font_bold
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'text_font_bold'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 78, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 561, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # @UndefinedVariable
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 80, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 645, in change_language
new_change_language(tl, language)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 607, in new_change_language
i.apply()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2669, in apply
value = renpy.python.py_eval(expr)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/JokerMod/JokerScreens.rpy", line 116, in <module>
font gui.text_font_bold
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'text_font_bold'

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
InnocenceOrMoney Season-1-Remastered
Wed Dec 20 18:18:04 2023

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well now that my excitement for the game has been reinvigorated with that news, I can talk about spoilery shit! :LOL:

Man, I thought for sure on the Club route that we were going to have to decide between siding with Katrina or the cops. And I'm a corrupt motherfucker, so I was totally going to side with Katrina and tell her what was up if given the option. But now....... yeesh! Turns out she's the fucking main antagonist I guess lol?! I don't really see anyway all that can become water under the bridge at this point. The beatdown aside, threatening the fam is something you just don't fucking do. I could've/would've been an ally (in this playthrough anyway) but now... Noop! Shame.

And Emma! Fuck me! I was going to just be a cheating piece of shit during this playthrough and be a decent guy the next playthough, so I was fully expecting the cheating to catch up to me and to lose her. And by the time it happened I was like "This girl is fucking perfect (to me anyway). I'm 100% going to do right by her in the next playthrough". And I figured after that scene in the coffee shop, that was that. But then she comes back and basically gives harem-consent while also committing to being with no other dudes?! I was so caught off guard and floored! :D But as I said, I am kinda playing a selfish POS this playthrough, so now I'm hoping that she discovers she has a full-blown cuckquean fetish!! :ROFLMAO: I know that's probably hoping for way too much though haha, but I can definitely be happy and satisfied with what she's offering. If she's that open-minded it gives me hope for her being down for the whole Charlotte & Tris thing too :p.
Honestly if Emma acts like that
I'm kind of glad I ignore her

I see her type so often in these games
I get bored very quickly.

Reactions: keefer43

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
downloaded audio restoration mod from joelurmel but i still don't get any music aside from the one in the main menu. copy pasted the game folder from the mod and replaced duplicates in destination as per usual so im not sure whats wrong

kirov92

Feb 14, 2019
downloaded audio restoration mod from joelurmel but i still don't get any music aside from the one in the main menu. copy pasted the game folder from the mod and replaced duplicates in destination as per usual so im not sure whats wrong
i have the same issue . There isn't even a folder named audio in the game folder , so i'm not sure what's the problem .

LE : nevermind, just fixed it . You have to download the 800MB ish archive from the mega link too, beside the archive attached to the audio restauration post .

Reactions: kaom and joelurmel

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Honestly if Emma acts like that
I'm kind of glad I ignore her

I see her type so often in these games
I get bored very quickly.
Hmm. As far as a LI in general being accepting of other women, that is pretty much every harem game, true lol. But as far as 'official girlfriend' characters being like "You can have all the side-pussy you want, I don't care, I'm yours! etc." then I can't say that I've seen it that often myself. The ones that I do recall are Maureen (Timestamps), Jaime & Shauna (WVM), and possibly Robin (Mist), though I need to play more of it. Every now and then there will be one who can be convinced to accept another specific LI, but not as often on this level, I've found.

But if you know of more than that then by all means please mention some! What bores you excites me and I'll gladly accept your rejects as recommendations! :LOL:

Reactions: Joshy92

kaom

Mar 1, 2022
i have the same issue . There isn't even a folder named audio in the game folder , so i'm not sure what's the problem .

LE : nevermind, just fixed it . You have to download the 800MB ish archive from the mega link too, beside the archive attached to the audio restauration post .
ty

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hmm. As far as a LI in general being accepting of other women, that is pretty much every harem game, true lol. But as far as 'official girlfriend' characters being like "You can have all the side-pussy you want, I don't care, I'm yours! etc." then I can't say that I've seen it that often myself. The ones that I do recall are Maureen (Timestamps), Jaime & Shauna (WVM), and possibly Robin (Mist), though I need to play more of it. Every now and then there will be one who can be convinced to accept another specific LI, but not as often on this level, I've found.

But if you know of more than that then by all means please mention some! What bores you excites me and I'll gladly accept your rejects as recommendations! :LOL:
I was just meaning in general
Characters who act like that bore me
I much prefer girls who want the mc to themselves

Bonus points if they are kind of bitchy.

• Haha
Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Bonus points if they are kind of bitchy.
I have a variety of tastes, and I will say that that type often appeals to me as well :sneaky:. I see it almost as a challenge. To find out if she really is just a bitch, or if there's some hidden softness underneath that prickly exterior.

Some bitchiness would also be a complimentary feature, I think, to the type that you're describing, that would strictly want the MC all to herself. If another chick ever flirted with him, she would probably make the other bitch rue the day she ever even looked in her man's general direction :LOL:

Edit: To try to be more OT, I'm wondering if Tris' possessiveness and jealousy could ever be curbed enough to accept sharing MC with anyone else. Because at the moment it seems highly unlikely lol. MAYBE with Charlotte. And with a smaller chance, Emma.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I'd like to hear some peoples thoughts on Katrina. Right now it's looking to me like she's basically the main antagonist of the story. I'm not seeing any possible chance of any form of reconciliation with her after what she's pulled. But I'm wondering, since there is actually a "path" with her. Gaining favor points in conversations and whatnot. Do you think that that's simply there to unlock optional sex scenes with her up to this point? Or is there the possibility of some route with her that doesn't end in finality (like her getting killed or being sent to prison) that I'm just maybe not considering?

She seems to be an ultimate example of why you should "never stick your dick in crazy" lol. But I've always been stupidly intrigued by such characters and entertain thoughts of somehow taming them (or at least up to a point). Or at least landing on some semblence of "controlled chaos". The woman is a fucking Freak, and part of me loves it lol. Even though I still only see this ending with either her going down or the MC. If she would put the knife and the loaded gun down, and never threaten the fam again, then a part of me could still see entering into some kind of fucked up arrangement with her. Though I will be the first to acknowledge that I'm almost completely thinking with my dick on this one :ROFLMAO:

Also just to be clear, I'm rolling with a selfish, cheating POS character on this run lol. In the "decent guy" run I'd stay away from her.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Edit: To try to be more OT, I'm wondering if Tris' possessiveness and jealousy could ever be curbed enough to accept sharing MC with anyone else. Because at the moment it seems highly unlikely lol. MAYBE with Charlotte. And with a smaller chance, Emma.
Well, maybe also Bea? In fact, i think she has the highest chances out of all.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Catha from Inner Growth.And later Selene from the same game.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Well, maybe also Bea? In fact, i think she has the highest chances out of all.
True!

Catha from Inner Growth.And later Selene from the same game.
Ah that game has a futa protagonist though. My fault for not specifying that I meant games with a male protagonist.

Also from the screenshots it's looking like I sadly couldn't enjoy that game anyway. I'm into Trans, but not Futa (has both a dick & pussy).

Reactions: aJman36

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

Well, really, I don’t know... it seems to me that Katrina took on too much by starting to threaten the MC family. even when I played Katrina's path, it pushed me away from her.

Reactions: AlexMpog
4.20 star(s) 151 Votes