Dec 24, 2018
True update:

my initial goal was before Christmas
then January
I hope it will be sometime in February,
My initial goal was to finish this episode in February
I need to release this episode in February, but I don't see how
So if it's not done in February then I'm sure it will be done in March
probably everything will be ready for the last week of March.
I still hope to have everything done by Friday/Saturday.
So, for now, almost april.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Hello friends, I made 1000 animations, but aliens kidnapped my computer this morning, so right now I need to find a spacecraft to get my computer back and I'm negotiating with Elon Musk for this. The update will be a little delayed but don't worry, I will fix it by the end of the month.

- Royal Candy
Nah, be honest with us, you are The CONNER right?!

• Haha
Reactions: fpsgamer

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
At least there's no cat who stole the hard drive...:D

So No More March release for everybody...:whistle:

itsfrengie

Aug 9, 2018
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.4 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - ANDROID

The Android port is created by DarkAssassin.
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The mod is installed highlight the best choices. However, on achievements or memories the unlock does not work, I click on opened ones or a closed one and no changes appear at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: LiukDonat

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, updates are not fast. But I am no Patreon, so I have no right to speak. I am waiting with patience till the next update will be available. Not being annoyed, not giving critics. Just enjoy the game when it become available . That is also a way of dealing with a game.

Instead of reacting with a stresslevel far above normal. And believe me. I will do Charlotte some day. But not as stressed as some here. So maybe enjoy it better when it will happen.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah, updates are not fast. But I am no Patreon, so I have no right to speak. I am waiting with patience till the next update will be available. Not being annoyed, not giving critics. Just enjoy the game when it become available . That is also a way of dealing with a game.

Instead of reacting with a stresslevel far above normal. And believe me. I will do Charlotte some day. But not as stressed as some here. So maybe enjoy it better when it will happen.
Ikr, there is no need to go wild on small delay.
Especially taking into account the kind of track record RC has had in past. He has completed game, with mostly regular update cycle. Things do go wrong and it's okay.
He could have published update with botched renders and animations and these same people would be the first ones to raise pitch fork and mutiny(lmao)against him.
I saw the comments on patreon and almost all of them are like we can wait, just get it as good you imagined it.
Who are we filthy pirates.

Also, fyi I'm not someone who takes bullshit of reasons many many devs do to milk the patreons. I have ranted about it many times myself.
But RC is one of the good ones, same goes for Pirot king, and few others. Honest devs who release at reasonably acceptable update cycle.

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes