VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Why do some people seem to think someone has to be a chef to think something tastes bad or a director to think a movie sucks?
So i just put there a quote from the dev itself saying what he said then and i'm the "negative" one... some ppl man loool.
Also why some of these members think we care who they put on ignore?:LUL:

Anyways please God let this be a Charlotte update, pls, pls...:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: tslojr and Xabder

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Why do some people seem to think someone has to be a chef to think something tastes bad or a director to think a movie sucks?
If that someone constantly "criticizes" not the taste nor the looks but the time it takes to make a dish, he has to be at least competent about cooking. Not necessary a chef. If he "criticizes" the cost, then he also has to be aware of how much the products put in there cost initially and how much effort and learning it takes to make the dish.
A completely incompetent person should really only talk about the taste and looks. If they do think that they do have a right to complain about the things they have no clue about and keep repeating the same mistake again and again, they do deserve whatever is coming.

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
when do you beleive will be released?
The +40$ patrons will get the game earlier, while the others will get the game 5 days later, but everybody will get the game in March.
If this is true then 26 or 27 of march should be the release day for +40$ patrons and 30 or 31 of march for the rest...

Rockss007

Dec 16, 2022
I'm not done with the week yet. I'm still working during Saturday and Sunday. I'll do a weekly report tomorrow after I'm done for the week. I'm really trying to finish everything so that the only remaining thing would be rendering, debugging and preparing the release, so that in about a week or two the new update will be out.
where is weekly report 241

Reactions: BorgiaBou
4.20 star(s) 150 Votes