Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 25, 2022
in my opinion he won't get very far with this project, unless he changes from stepcest to incest or doesn't include ntr in the game. In my opinion, the premise of the game needs ntr, in fact what really bothers me is just the stepcest

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
Promising game.

To the dev, just make the game you want to make. Don't listen to all the whiny bitches complaining about NTR and "stepcest"(even though you can clearly change the fucking relationship at the very beginning of the game).

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I didn't see a animated tag so does that mean no animation,cause some games has no animated tag but there is.So yes or no on the animation?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
For my part, I don't care about ntr in this specific game, because it's part of the game's plot, as for stepcest, I really hate it, but if the developer mentions that it won't change, I'll go ahead and look for other games with the possibility of supporting after all there are other games out there.

After all who am I to demand anything here

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
I can't get any further with the scene with stepmom, what exactly do I have to do?
You are switching between "Your are so good..." and "admit it...." until you get the 2nd achivement Bad Speaker and then use the "Force her to suck..." some times to get the 3rd and final achivement "Who's the boss" :love:

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
You are switching between "Your are so good..." and "admit it...." until you get the 2nd achivement Bad Speaker and then use the "Force her to suck..." some times to get the 3rd and final achivement "Who's the boss" :love:
You probably missed something.... :)

A small fix is coming to the game. Gallery, info about ntr and improved quality of the last animation in the final scene (I accidentally attached the wrong file.)

and btw I have a question for Rustynutone. Do you ever read in-game text? Because if so, you'd know you didn't unlock the final scene ;-)

makehistory

Jun 2, 2019
excellent start. The step mom works well, but if you're going to allow users to change the relationship then you need to have it work when they do. Can't have him calling her Mom/Auntie/Mrs Clause and then immediately have her say "you're my husbands son"

I love how she's sexy without being the typical massive unrealistic tits and hips so many devs are using.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Can't have him calling her Mom/Auntie/Mrs Clause and then immediately have her say "you're my husbands son"
I agree. This is when I went back and changed the relationship back to stepmom because actual mom wouldn't align with the dialogues!

I love how she's sexy without being the typical massive unrealistic tits and hips so many devs are using.
It's the tears. Tears make them look so sexy.

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Version 0.06 is uploaded.

- Gallery added
- You can change your role in the game.
- Improved the quality of the last animation in the final scene.
- Added information in the prologue that there is a scene with NTR.
- Mac version

There is no new content in this patch!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes