2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Yea im sorry, when i started making the game, i just choose what gif or pic iwanted and never looked at the size haha i will try to make it smaller in the futurr
Its ok, easy mistake to make. Its quite easy to convert gifs to webms (which are about 1/4 the size!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SharkoonMan

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Is there really any new content? because all I'm seeing is the new UI and I didn't get to choose what path to go on(cage, sissy, loving) or see the BBQ it's like content was removed for the new UI.
Same here. It seems the last part is, when he mets the pet shop girl in the gym too. After that I cannot jump to a new day or anything else, that get's me out of the loop of similar content.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Is there really any new content? because all I'm seeing is the new UI and I didn't get to choose what path to go on(cage, sissy, loving) or see the BBQ it's like content was removed for the new UI.
To be honest im not sure right now, if theres also story in this Update, i have to look it up later, its some time ago when i made the update.
But the main focus point was a new visual style i wanted to try.
And yes i removed the paths temporarily, because i thought it didnt make sense with the pacing. The couple have not really even tried cuckolding, so i thought it was rushed to include the other fetishes.
When i started to make the game, i wanted to make it very sandbox like, but because its my first time making a game, it became kinda linear with the story line.
Im trying now to implement more Sandbox aspects, but it will take some time, until i get a full grasp how to do that in a not rushed way

SharkoonMan

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2018
Same here. It seems the last part is, when he mets the pet shop girl in the gym too. After that I cannot jump to a new day or anything else, that get's me out of the loop of similar content.
I can give u an answer later, but im not at home currently, im very sorry, but i think i made more of an visual update

Reactions: Victor069

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
To be honest im not sure right now, if theres also story in this Update, i have to look it up later, its some time ago when i made the update.
And yes i removed the paths temporarily, because i thought it didnt make sense with the pacing. The couple have not really even tried cuckolding, so i thought it was rushed to include the other fetishes.
When i started to make the game, i wanted to make it very sandbox like, but because its my first time making a game, it became kinda linear with the story line.
Im trying now to implement more Sandbox aspects, but it will take some time, until i get a full grasp how to do that in a not rushed way
Thanks for the answer. I have no problem with linear storytelling, especially if it means that I do not have to do the same stuff over and over again, just to trigger new conent, like in many sandbox games. Am curious about things to come. Keep up the nice work.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Game appears to break after unlocking the forum. There's just a pink block at the top of the forum and nothing else. No way to proceed through the day.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
to be honest - 99% of "sandbox" games are just linear games in disguise. You have to grind stats to trigger an event end then it continues.

imho one of the best html games out there is College Daze - take a look at that ... its great.

Currently this is game is a bit messy. The UI isnt great, because the icons are transparent and text is just floating around somewhere - easy to fix ...

nolomit01.png nolomit02.png

And maybe try to indicate where stuff is happening ... It is just annoying when you click on a location with a text "Nothing here" ... guide the player.

Oh end give us a note when we are at the end of content ... I guess I am because I can click on everything and nothing new happens .. the last screen is in the gym where we meet Derek and Hannah.

Content wise there is not much, just some starting and fantasizing ... for a 0.5 its feels a bit empty.

But hey - just keep improving it :)

PS: And the game says 0.5.2 and not 0.6 ...

Reactions: L0b0ts

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
pc or smartphone?
Same issue, so I can answer too, and I'm on PC.

How to continue after the Hannah+Derek meeting at the gym after buying pet food, I waiting a few updates so I feel like there should be more new content.

And like someone else said, the game says 0.5.2, not 0.6.

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
May i aks what u feel is missing? Content, Story Progression or something else? Its my first time making a game so i would be happy if u could give me some tips☺
for me, it's missing alot of pictures, I saw alot of new text but without pictures, the branching is all over the place, for instance at one point you can pick either a video of hidden files, why not both? the UI is not the best and sometimes buggy.
but the concept is nice, the content is still good :)

Reactions: L0b0ts

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The game is broken for me at the forum. Clicking on the forum gives a black and red screen, with no back button and no content.

Micktrinus

Oct 1, 2017
Is there ever going to be new content for those of us not interested in the cuck path? Or should I just drop this game from my interest?

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
pc or smartphone?
On PC, after finishing the action of what might have been the third day, no button for the next day?
It happened after unlocking the forum.
As other people said the icon are hard to see and use.
You should also clarify the order of the actions. Like she is at the gym, as the MC you click on the gym icon and you're both there once again. It might be better, to add the option to join her there instead so she'd be at the gym (her POV), you join and switch to your POV.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes