fffffffffffffff

Jan 4, 2019
Is there a time limit to be concerned about in-game? Do I need to use my +2 Gamer Brain Of Finding Optimal Strategies or can I just do whatever I please so long as I don't run afoul?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there a time limit to be concerned about in-game? Do I need to use my +2 Gamer Brain Of Finding Optimal Strategies or can I just do whatever I please so long as I don't run afoul?
I don't think time is an issue, but you gotta be careful not to get all your slavers crippled or enslaved, and making sure you actually have money and food is important.

Reactions: fffffffffffffff

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Oooh, I've tried playing the normal free version of this several times before, but it was always so annoyingly hard to turn your camp leader into a bimbo slut that I always gave up. Playing to enslave others was never too important for me. A lot more fun when I can just start with her surrounded by orcs sucking cocks every night.

W65

May 31, 2018
See my post on page 18, it was quite the challenge and really disappointing.
That's actually quite a surprise. The game kinda promotes itself as you being at the helm of a group of folks ready to throw the yoke off at any moment--I haven't touched it in a while, but I got the impression that it was a real and imminent danger.

I guess it's a balancing matter, and nobody likes to lose, so it might've been softened from the dev's initial impression.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Getting overthrown does takes a lot of time.

There's hints here and there. For example, long missions (I think above 7 days) gives a warning about having some consecuences.
Character descriptions also helps; for example, a very dominant or powerful Slaver, with high respect (usually "feared" or the like) will probably try smething if you're low on respect, or very desired (respect is liked/desired/obssesed with. Each means your own troops actually want to do something to you)
Low supplies and/or low gold makes slavers unhappy, which coupled with being desired and not respected (feared) will most likely end in being overthrown by your most though slaver.
Your aspects also "help". Being a bimbo, a sissy, a slut or any other feature that lower your threath fasten things.
And then, some NPCs will help too, like the 2 right-hand boosts (you can only get one of them, buth both work similarly. One is a rabbit-like girl -I guess intended for male players- and the other is Itzpa'ux the lizardman -intended for female players-)

Overall, the most important feature is being feared or not.Pick as many long-time missions you can (so you'll be out of the camp), and level up a Slaver to be liked-feared. Eventually he'll try (and most likely will) overthrow you.
Good slavers for this are the two uber-NPC golems* (you can find them on Deep Mountain, rare and hard missions), or any NPC you could get as right-hand at the beginning.
Take the bimbo, sissy, oral accomodating, orc cum addicted (or all) aspects at the beginning, wear the sluttiest clothes you can, and try to do the whoring missions.

*one is a shapechanging Golem (also very useful as it has biomancy).
The other is a shemale monster (in almost every sense), that WILL try something unless you're a real badass.

Sep 10, 2018
sorry If this question was already responded in the tready, but i coundnt find it. Is there a way to see How much gold and supply i have? I played the game for hours now and never saw a tracker for those parameters.

W65

May 31, 2018
sorry If this question was already responded in the tready, but i coundnt find it. Is there a way to see How much gold and supply i have? I played the game for hours now and never saw a tracker for those parameters.
Isn't it in the status bar way at the bottom of the screen?

Reactions: Quote

Sep 10, 2018
Isn't it in the status bar way at the bottom of the screen?
dude you are right, how i never saw that? I have like more than 4 in-game months of gameplay and i never looked that tiny window. Thank you so much

Edit: is it normal that even after selling one of my slaves, the slave count dont decrease? because i have six slaves in the camp, but my slave count is 10/11

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Talk to them and assign them to no position
Is that only for certain positions? I've only got a guard and a camp bitch. Neither of which gives me an option to remove them.

edit: OK, sorted that out. Essentially, changing jobs and giving the leader personal assignments HAS to be done first thing in the morning.

I like the game, I really do. I find myself more worrying about getting the optimal result than I do "hey, look sex," which is a definite bonus. Unfortunately, by the time you get your camp stable... the game isn't. Compared to what I've played though, solid 4/5. Still tons to do, just gimped by ever increasing "not responding" errors. Kinda sucks, I really want to "do all the things".

For anyone asking/looking like I was, the wiki only lists about half the assignments, if that. And there are better options to sell slaves than the Coast, though they either require specific assignment outcomes or access to the auction house, which requires a special assignment to be completed.

Another note: Win 10: Never got 2.4.16 to actually work. I'm using 3.0.60.0 which doesn't require (or I already have installed) anything else. Works fine, just read the first page on setting the text to HTML to get the text coding to work.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes