Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Great Game, but here is a potential idea for the next one.

U play as a female protagonist with similar rules as this world and with a time system, where each day even the town people will gain experience (which can be increased or decreased in settings) and the worlds rules are similar to this world, u can buy slaves who may eventuallly outlevel u and reverse the roles if u r not careful. There should be a fleshed out H system and pregnancy as well preferably.

Im not a game dev so I dont know if this is too ambitious, but i think it is an interesting Idea.

Reactions: Z07V

Juiaru

Jun 3, 2023
Does anybody know how I turn in the Diary scraps to Javi? everytime I get it and go back to her the mc just says he needs to go find it but I already have it

Jan 28, 2018
This is easily one of the better games around here. Pretty much already 100 percent this game, but I dont' see anything with preggo content. Is this a tag error? Or is there something in the files I am missing.

Quigle

Jul 23, 2021
bruh i just close my pc and when open and whan to continue the game my save is gone like what happen man my save

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
This is easily one of the better games around here. Pretty much already 100 percent this game, but I dont' see anything with preggo content. Is this a tag error? Or is there something in the files I am missing.
i asked this from before apperently only the nun and wizard ending has it but from my playthrough it was kinda hard to tell

Reactions: SpaceMarine1989

Haidra

Jan 28, 2019
when I turn in the diary scraps he just reminds himself that he needs to go get it
Same problem here. Did you by chance find a solution?

EDIT: For anyone having problems delivering the scraps: You give them to the blonde guy in the slums and not the receptionist.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaguetteMez
Jan 28, 2018
to be honest with how plump the girls are it hard to tell on some angles but either way i still like the game even if there isn't any pregnancy
Honestly, I am satisfied with that. I just wished it was more visible and obvious in terms of roundness. Lucy roughly being more obvious with how milky she is compared to Morgana.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes