• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Niramare Quest [Sexecute] V 1.18

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wolfnoktu

Aug 20, 2018
I just put the game through Translator++, and when I opened the translated version of the game and started a new game, this happened. I'm quite green when it comes to translation programs, since I've only used Translator++ ffhjfghjfj.png

KiyoshiCh

May 12, 2022
I just put the game through Translator++, and when I opened the translated version of the game and started a new game, this happened. I'm quite green when it comes to translation programs, since I've only used Translator++ View attachment 3320442
Don't translate it through that, sometimes it translates the code too which does mess up the game. There's another mtl here, just find it here

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
The game was updated

>Feb/03/2024Bug fixes
ver 1.03
Fixed the reported bugs
Fixed a bug in the trial version
>Feb/02/2024Bug fixes
ver 1.02
Fixed the reported bugs
Fixed a bug in the trial version
1706935550093.png

Dodots

Feb 23, 2023
can anyone sad what to do when you got poisoned, there you must find 3 ingredinents for cure its buged quest or what ? i found 2 and look in the cave its not there fo some reason . after this i used old save and try again and now its gone in mountains too=D im using 1.02 version

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
can anyone sad what to do when you got poisoned, there you must find 3 ingredinents for cure its buged quest or what ? i found 2 and look in the cave its not there fo some reason . after this i used old save and try again and now its gone in mountains too=D
Are you playing the JP or MTL version

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Are you playing the JP or MTL version

MTL but i tried use save before i started this quest in jp its have same problems
The MTL probably translated every single files from the Data folder. Normally, there are data(map) files that shouldn't be touched, otherwise it causes many kinds of bugs.
The game itself is however super easy, so far. So I suggest to wait till there's a least a much clearer MTL or someone picking this up to translate it.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes