RPGM Completed WIP Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Just to give a brief update, I'm about 40% done with proofreading/playtesting. I'm going to aim to be done sometime by May 3rd to May 8th.

AceCyclone thank you for this :oops:
is there a way to help you on translation for your next games?
like donating or helping you with playtesting/proofreading
would love to help anyway
thank you again for this :love:
It's fine, I don't need help at the moment. This will probably be my last game for a while anyway. I said I'd put out some ASMRs that I had translated back in December, but I still haven't, so that is what I plan to work on next.

Last edited:

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Just to give a brief update, I'm about 40% done with proofreading/playtesting. I'm going to aim to be done sometime by May 3rd to May 8th.

It's fine, I don't need help at the moment. This will probably be my last game for a while anyway. I said I'd put out some ASMRs that I had translated back in December, but I still haven't, so that is what I plan to work on next.
Imba

CharlyeNTR89

Jan 19, 2024

Traduction will be in English am I right?!, BY THE WAY, what do you mean whith "ASMR's" that you seid o_O

"PIC TO GET MORE ATTENTION" :WeSmart::BootyTime: :LUL:

b7e85d8ee601477b183c543093f2c4601cacc229231d8d2a07dfc0e269606567.jpg

Guuchi

Jan 17, 2021

I love you, hope you finish soon, been looking forward to this game for such a long time. Hope it's done soon so I have something to look forward to in this sea of stress.