TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anyone know where i can get the spin off ? I heard steam removed the DLC.
Steam refused to release it. The publisher was going to try and find another way to give it out (that Steam would be ok with), but they haven't been seen around for awhile. You can get it untranslated from Subeki.Nyaa or SVS Comics but that's it.

Reactions: deesosa

Pozar55

Mar 26, 2019
I've used every download source for the uncensored version, and I can't get the full saves to work any of them. I make a file named 'Save' in the game folder, and put the save and system files in it, but the game never recognizes them. What am I doing wrong here(I'm using Windows 10, if that helps)?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've used every download source for the uncensored version, and I can't get the full saves to work any of them...
Same here with the version on Steam it refuses to load the save from here, it even says the save file isn't from this game. Maybe they're just not compatible, saves from the demo and the full game weren't (because of coding differences).

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Uncensored mega link is dead
Workupload and nopy are working, and for me at least they're almost as good as mega. If more than just mega was down you could report the opening post (zippy is blocked where I am so can't check it).

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
Anyone knows where the last dragon scene is? I haven't been able to find it. No.15 Dragon is still locked out for me and don;t know where to find materials for the last dragon armor.

dixout4harambe

Dec 11, 2017
Amazing game under every aspect, hands down to the developer and translator. It's currently on sale on dlsite right now in english but I can't undestand if it's the uncensored version. Will the steam patch work in that case ?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Will the steam patch work in that case ?
The base game from Steam has the adult content cut out, the DLSite version has all that stuff but with mosaics. Had a quick go using with the Steam patch and the mosaic version from the op here and they don't work together.

Reactions: dixout4harambe

patate

Jul 26, 2017
I can play this game juste fine but it doesn't save when i quit. Any idea why?
It's not the only game where that happens for me and i'd like to be able to not have to play all of the game in one go :(

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can play this game juste fine but it doesn't save when i quit...
If your on Windows 10 it may be getting blocked by Defender. You may need to allow it folder access, or the riskier (but easier if it's happening to a lot of games) action of just turning folder access off completely. Relevant link .

If not try running the game as an administrator, if that doesn't work then I'm afraid I don't know.

Sychex

Mar 21, 2019
Alright, I think figured out what to do if you have that "cannot locate game.dat" problem.
My system's language isn't english and it seems like the route to the game folder shouldn't have any non-english letters. The game started without any troubles after I renamed my local disk with english words and put the game folder in it.
Hope it helps!

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes