• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jul 11, 2020
The next pic for this month is slated to be about The Boys, Ninjartist will probably continue Sands of Domination or The Harvest next month.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Two months have passed since the update for Harvest, so perhaps he will be doing it next. I think this is more likely than the next update from SoD, but I could be wrong. People are still hoping for something with Buffy, so that's an option too. Whether he will have room to do some side work like Lucy is hard to say. For now, he has not asked for opinions regarding his future plans. If I had to guess, I would bet on Harvest in May and SoD + something else in June.

Niala95

Feb 7, 2024
I will love to see more Sands of Damnation artworks. We need to see Padme's fate. New sheath for Jabba's tail, breeding partner for Salacious B. Crumb or next vore scene of the Rancor.
But I'm also up for a Buffy series. Willow, Anya, Cordelia, Jenny, so much potential.
And if he wants to do a vore series, we have a lot of big monsters un the show too.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl
Dec 10, 2020
I will love to see more Sands of Damnation artworks. We need to see Padme's fate. New sheath for Jabba's tail, breeding partner for Salacious B. Crumb or next vore scene of the Rancor.
But I'm also up for a Buffy series. Willow, Anya, Cordelia, Jenny, so much potential.
And if he wants to do a vore series, we have a lot of big monsters un the show too.
That would be nice if he did the girls from Willow

• Red Heart
Reactions: JimAnthony
Dec 26, 2022
Dayyyyyuuummm that Starlight looks good. Smart to incorporate the whole ‘eyes flash during orgasm‘ thing. It’d be dope to see Kimiko one day too but yeah, between this being May and Fallout being so popular, I’m sure his plate is full enough for now. Buuut then again, Boys S4 trailer dropping yesterday is well timed.

The_Undying

Jul 20, 2021
Fr, very sad to see what she had done to her face, but if that's what she likes... I hope she's happy with it. :/
More than anything I've been wondering how they're going to write that into her character. The work she had done isn't even remotely subtle. She not only screwed up her own face but she puts the character she plays that put her on the map, in jeopardy.

Reactions: CaptainRex7567

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Fr, very sad to see what she had done to her face, but if that's what she likes... I hope she's happy with it. :/
More than anything I've been wondering how they're going to write that into her character. The work she had done isn't even remotely subtle. She not only screwed up her own face but she puts the character she plays that put her on the map, in jeopardy.
Wasn't that just a Fox News bullshit story?

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Megyn Kelly did a piece called "Social Illness with Plastic Surgery" and used Erin as an example of someone who was gorgeous before and how she looks so different now. When it came out, Erin posted on social media and said:

"This is something I truly never anticipated writing,We're all subject to levels of bullying throughout our lives but I am horrified, and I felt that I deserved to take a second to address these things."

"To receive a message about a disgustingly false, counterproductive to the degree of being ironically misogynistic video of Megyn Kelly commenting on the manner - to learn the widespread nature of this has left me horrified."

The strange thing is in that post, Erin doesn't go out of her way to deny she had plastic surgery, just claim that Megyn picking on her looks amounted to bullying, so I guess she can then claim later she never denied getting it, she just never confirmed it.

I don't know, she definitely has had work done, I mean look at her lips at the very least, to say nothing of her cheekbones and area around her eyes. Erin wouldn't be the first, nor the last person in Hollywood to deny plastic surgery despite evidence to the contrary.

michaeljbscott

Apr 19, 2019
You need to get out of that bubble you're in man. Are you blind? Just look at pics from a few years ago, and then ones from mexico comic con where she was attending this weekend, or some just whatever event she attended this last year or so and it's very clear that she has had work done on her face and boobs.

Breakmindu

Mar 11, 2024
I think they'll... change nothin and don't speak about that...change for the character.
That's teh same when a charcter is played by a new actor...maaagiiiic!! XD

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote