Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
can u please share Elizabeth pics again. its not working
It must be something on your end. I just tried to open the pics hosted by F95 I posted last month and I can open it just fine. If you are using a mobile, try a pc browser or perhaps you have some sort of blocker preventing your browser from opening the pic. TL;DR: It still works fine.

Tac0caT

Jul 16, 2018
thank you so much for the Jan and Feb additions!

I'm not sure what folders they belong to though. could someone please upload to the right folders and update the first post?

thanks one again. one of the best collections!

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Longmire harnesses the power of AI to increase the resolution of March's set. Enjoy.......

Reactions: sabse55

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
Longmire harnesses the power of AI to increase the resolution of March's set. Enjoy.......

I’m pretty sure the dark times 3 in your set is a preview because last picture looks different on gumroad. Anyway thank you

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
I’m pretty sure the dark times 3 in your set is a preview because last picture looks different on gumroad. Anyway thank you
How do you figure it is a preview? Mine is uncensored. Someone posted the image of Talon and Rey on a Discord I inhabit, along with the other pages of Dark Times (11-13) and I used those images to put through AI to increase the size. It looks like the difference between the Rey and Talon image I posted and the one you did earlier is yours is a little lighter, yet the one on Gumroad matches my darker version. :geek:

Onetrueking

Jun 1, 2020
How do you figure it is a preview? Mine is uncensored. Someone posted the image of Talon and Rey on a Discord I inhabit, along with the other pages of Dark Times (11-13) and I used those images to put through AI to increase the size. It looks like the difference between the Rey and Talon image I posted and the one you did earlier is yours is a little lighter, yet the one on Gumroad matches my darker version. :geek:
I took the image from the same server as you. I think this is a preview that the author sends shortly before the pack itself because the resolution is not the same as the resolution on gumroad. The last image from the Ninjartist discord server has a resolution 1000x1415 on gumroad it shows as 1824x3000. On gumroad this image has no frame and there is a watermark as if it is a version that does not look like part of the comic. The same image as the last one in dark times 2 with Darth Talon. Guess we'll never know the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Longmire

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Ahhh yes I see it now. Wonder if the border is actually meant to be there because (I am guessing here) it is the final part to the story?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote