Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 3200511
how lazy you need to be to copy face and body proportions from negisaray's artwork just to paste is as yours and make some $ lmao
Ninjartist draws everything by hand, using only original photos as a model, so it's impossible to say that any part of his work was copied. And the model used was definitely not Negisaray's work. The poses are similar but only similar. The arrangement of shadows, the shape of the breast, hand gestures, and colors. Everything is completely different. Rather, they both simply used the same photo for the base. 837558.jpg

Ninjartist even modified the facial expression by adding a slight smile, which is not present in the original photo.

Sep 2, 2021
Ninjartist draws everything by hand, using only original photos as a model, so it's impossible to say that any part of his work was copied. And the model used was definitely not Negisaray's work. The poses are similar but only similar. The arrangement of shadows, the shape of the breast, hand gestures, and colors. Everything is completely different. Rather, they both simply used the same photo for the base. View attachment 3200683

Ninjartist even modified the facial expression by adding a slight smile, which is not present in the original photo.
Crazy someone would even make this comment...Ninja has had this talent for hand drawing like what feels like a decade (Started drawing this way about 6 years ago). This Negisaray guy your talking about started about a year after. I don't even know if they're following each other or not, but I highly doubt if he kept tabs on a person that he'd draw so similarly...Just sounds stupid after doing your own thing for years.

V3N00m

Jun 2, 2023
She finally gets dicked down. I started thinking his Rey is gay or something :LOL:

Last edited:

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
I'm surprised no one has Ninjartist's games yet, is it like a link Ninjartist sends to you on patreon ? If so how do we get em ?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I'm surprised no one has Ninjartist's games yet, is it like a link Ninjartist sends to you on patreon ? If so how do we get em ?
I guess you're talking about the two Scream games? The first one was shared here, the second one probably is an extension of it. Personally I wouldn't call them games, Ninjartist neither does, he calls them interactive series.

In them you text with Tara in a messenger on your phone, you can choose different messages, she sends you naughty pictures where you can see Ghostface in the background. The pictures are the same you get in the set (they have been shared here).

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
I guess you're talking about the two Scream games? The first one was shared here, the second one probably is an extension of it. Personally I wouldn't call them games, Ninjartist neither does, he calls them interactive series.

In them you text with Tara in a messenger on your phone, you can choose different messages, she sends you naughty pictures where you can see Ghostface in the background. The pictures are the same you get in the set (they have been shared here).
Brooooo thanks, tbh its the story I want to read, it gives seggsy context to whatever is happening to Tara, do you by any chance have the extension of the scream interactive game ?

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Brooooo thanks, tbh its the story I want to read, it gives seggsy context to whatever is happening to Tara, do you by any chance have the extension of the scream interactive game ?
I can only provide the censored version of the first part, you can play it (in your browser). The uncensored link isn't working (both are on page 23 of this thread). The second part wasn't leaked yet AFAIK.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
I can only provide the censored version of the first part, you can play it (in your browser). The uncensored link isn't working (both are on page 23 of this thread). The second part wasn't leaked yet AFAIK.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks bud ! even if its not the full game its nice, I wonder why no one's leaked it, any ninjartist fans in this thread have it ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote