Collection Pinup Ninjartist Collection [2022-06-03] [Ninjartist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Two months have passed since the update for Harvest, so perhaps he will be doing it next. I think this is more likely than the next update from SoD, but I could be wrong. People are still hoping for something with Buffy, so that's an option too. Whether he will have room to do some side work like Lucy is hard to say. For now, he has not asked for opinions regarding his future plans. If I had to guess, I would bet on Harvest in May and SoD + something else in June.

Niala95

Feb 7, 2024
I will love to see more Sands of Damnation artworks. We need to see Padme's fate. New sheath for Jabba's tail, breeding partner for Salacious B. Crumb or next vore scene of the Rancor.
But I'm also up for a Buffy series. Willow, Anya, Cordelia, Jenny, so much potential.
And if he wants to do a vore series, we have a lot of big monsters un the show too.

Reactions: Aeriththeflowergirl
Dec 10, 2020
I will love to see more Sands of Damnation artworks. We need to see Padme's fate. New sheath for Jabba's tail, breeding partner for Salacious B. Crumb or next vore scene of the Rancor.
But I'm also up for a Buffy series. Willow, Anya, Cordelia, Jenny, so much potential.
And if he wants to do a vore series, we have a lot of big monsters un the show too.
That would be nice if he did the girls from Willow

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote