1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

huehuehueneo

Jun 20, 2017
Can't upload the save in the original ini format on here. Someone mentioned to go into the save file and change gall=12 for the full gallery. There isn't much in there to be real. This game isn't the standard rape game, but more of a slash/beat em up with sexual ongoings in the background.

I highly encourage everyone to edit the keyconfig file to map out the keyboard keys that you're comfortable with.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Not impressive. Every thought you might have about what could be interested in a game like this. This game doesn't have it.

What ended up happening for me was I lost in the 2nd stage. The opponents just kept striking at my body as if I was still alive and when the timer ran out, nothing happened.

It's frustrating and boring.

Aickavon

Mar 22, 2020
How does one skip the tutorial. This ninja who won't stand still, absolutely stays under my butt the entire time, and demands that I do some weird ass combos to collect janky ceiling stuff is driving me to fustration.

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
The gameplay and interface are lacking.
But the Japanese know how to draw a tasty lady.

That butt!

Sargenttbolt

Sep 19, 2021
Damn. The ashigaru and samurai in this game look less like honorable fighters of Sengoku Jidai era and more like sex-crazed beasts who cannot hold their tendencies when there's a woman around.

As one narrator puts it: "Our men are running from the battlefield! Shameful display!"

I was about to try it, but the screenshots as well the comments don't give out a good outlook, so I'll pass. But if I do try, well...it may or may not change my current opinion.
LOL

Weoooo

Jul 13, 2021
So anyone figure out the .ini? Level 4 has the enemy kunoichi, so I wanna get there. But the game is 2 hard so I can't. Alas. I've tried just changing the level= to a number, but single numbers don't work, either do repeated ones or 2 digits, and 111 didn't do anything either. I guess I can just keep trying, but there's... a lot of potential numbers here.

other-s

Sep 21, 2021
I noticed vore in the tags, but so far I haven't been able to see anything for it. There is that female kunoichi boss with the frog that I have suspicions about, but haven't had luck with. I'll try again eventually, but I lost my save, so I gotta do the whole game again, and like people have mentioned, it's super tedious.