Collection Video Nillin Collection [2023-02-03] [Nillin3D/NillinArts]

shablamMalaM

Aug 27, 2019
Honey Select 2? Do you know if it's possible to get the models or cards of the girls?
Highly doubt youd find the exact cards/models, but it shouldnt be too hard, for example roy12 has a loooot of HS2 models, some from league, some from OW. I guess Nillin customizes the cards or something like that, but a base version of the cards should exist somewhere

Reactions: leros147

Toki Wartooth

Jan 8, 2020
Honey Select 2? Do you know if it's possible to get the models or cards of the girls?
Considering all the mods you would need all of those as well. Attempting to identify all of them and installing them is a project in itself. Not just the character features, but lighting as well. However if you have the game and the patience you can make your own versions of these characters exact to your specifications. Start with a similar Samus card for example. It's easy enough to find and be ready to invest hours making waifu. It's worth the effort I assure you. The impossible part is finding any clones of Nillin's OCs if that's what you're after. I would find a similar character card and start sculpting from there.