• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I think this is the Lara vid people wanted this is my first post idk the rules... but ill drop the patre0n link with 4 spaces just to be safe don't forget to take it out when u copy/paste obviously lol .nz/folder/P250ECSQ#f3nWr-3fZXD _jNCU31JA2A/folder/XyAURRwD
For future reference: Don't use the official Patreon link. Content creators usually catch wind of it, and remove it entirely. Rather download it from the official link yourself, then upload it to MEGA/Anonfiles/GoFile, etc. and share that link here.

But thanks for sharing :)(y)

P.S. Is your profile pic from Dross?

Reactions: Giony

Octaviia

Sep 11, 2021
For future reference: Don't use the official Patreon link. Content creators usually catch wind of it, and remove it entirely. Rather download it from the official link yourself, then upload it to MEGA/Anonfiles/GoFile, etc. and share that link here.

But thanks for sharing :)(y)

P.S. Is your profile pic from Dross?
Ohh okay makes sense ill figure it out so I can do that next time thanks for the heads up! :giggle: & I made it on picrew.me idk what dross is lol.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I really hope that nikovako does another long animation similar to the cyberfuck 2077, it'd be well worth the wait if it was anywhere near the same quality. Plus, it feels like longer quality animations in general are still uncommon.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I really hope that nikovako does another long animation similar to the cyberfuck 2077, it'd be well worth the wait if it was anywhere near the same quality. Plus, it feels like longer quality animations in general are still uncommon.
It would be great to have that again. Even a system similar to Nyl's or Jackerman's – working on a longer vid for 10+ months, whilst releasing a 3-5min vid every month or so.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote