Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Garikios

Oct 28, 2019
guys i have found a full save of mini series. but i dont know the saves location to put it in. can anyone help me?

good4451

Jul 22, 2022

I'm here, sorry
now try this one before link disappear, now 4 kids mod and I only develop what I can do it.

Hi bro, Anonfiles has shut down after saying it can no longer deal with the overwhelming abuse by its users.

Please can you provide another link?

good4451

Jul 22, 2022
guys i have found a full save of mini series. but i dont know the saves location to put it in. can anyone help me?
You didn't mention the operating system
WIN10 like this:
C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/<randomly-named>/localhost/object_name.sol

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
What abuse?
Based on what bleepingcomputer.com is reporting on it, it seems the site had been used for sharing stolen data, stolen credentials and copyrighted material that the site has been trying to auto-delete, but have been unable to keep up with the overwhelming amount up to the point of the shutdown of the site. There also seems to be reports of malware being pushed out from the site by shady advertisers to steal data off people.

• Wow
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Conundrum Seems like he released, a few days ago, the Standard Version of the Shogun Raiden Commission H game, while at the same time bugfixing some issues with pregnancy, adding options and also I believe adding the baby itself, although in the same release post he mentions that he will be adding a "story mode" to the game later.

Edit: And looks like he released the enhanced/higher tier version or "Plus" version, so there's that to be aware of now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes