Collection Others Completed niiCri Collection [v1.80] [niiCri]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
I'm just gonna post info about the H-city here. It's the same as the previous project, Source-man, but cut down, in it's current state, 0.1A, it only has the 2 maid girls, and Kaoru, all 3 taken directly from source-man, with a few lines extra dialogue, and an extra scene with operator girl in the start.
Edit: Kaoru isn't even in the game yet, according to his patreon. Guess in these few months the only new content is Operator girl's scene in the start of H-city

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
trust me when I say I'm grateful for the h-city password (cuz I truly am.) but I didn't know that h-city was gona be a source man remake with few little changes and forgive me for being rude but compared to the last source man update it kind of feels like a waste of dat 1$ just sayin.

ibuk111

Apr 22, 2018
Yep thank you for the password. H-City is pretty glitchy right now even if its just a rehash of source man.

Fakehopes

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah i just read a 1$ post about H-City here it is what he said about H-City

"H-city will be closely like Source-Man project but less story , less dramatic as It should be from the very beginning. But instead of using Anime characters as the heart-content I would like to change them as Sub-characters for instead. So, I can easily add the original one combine with anime characters.

Let's see want would be different between H-City and SM project.

H-city
+ it's the source-man project transform to the new one.
+ Less dramatic , less seriously story , I will try my best to prevent the visual novel like SM.
+ Many thing from source-man will be use like the anime girls , mini-games , the city , scenes .
+ Original girls as the heart-content and it'll No Dark-theme in this game.
+ If you ask me , it will be like 'Pre-Final stage (about in the SM Episode 4)' in the SM. that's mean you will not face-up with the dramatic/my fan-fiction story but the girls instantly :] .
+ Easier to add your favorite waifu in this game :]
+ More easily H-stuff than SM-project.
+ Easier to update than SM.
* I'll release the version that without anime-girls to the public.
- It may need some less-reasonable , less-realistic story to handle the project.
- All of the SM story will be removed and start to the new."

drzero7

Oct 25, 2017

Anyone have the 5 dollar version?

EDIT: nevermind. It's in super early stages and the content is pretty much old sourceman that's been gutted for future additions. Nothing new.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Well we still haven't got the mini-series $5 version either, and i think there's a new scene for nipapan?

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
I just want the new 1$ version of the new mini series because its gona be a few months till h-city becomes something unique that will make us forget about SM completely. or the 5$ one because I saw a pic and it looks like it got some fun things that made me like niicri and his finished game (the milf next door).

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
I just want the new 1$ version of the new mini series because its gona be a few months till h-city becomes something unique that will make us forget about SM completely. or the 5$ one because I saw a pic and it looks like it got some fun things that made me like niicri and his finished game (the milf next door).
Us beggars can't be choosers brother, but we can hope. :FeelsBadMan:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, seems like niicri also released the newest commission Sapphira Nyx, on his blog. Hopefully someone can post it.

He also fixed the BGM in the Camilla commission, since it was not looping correctly.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Well, it seems that niicri made some updates to one of the commission flashes, those being Erza and Camilla's, alongside adding a new "Free Mode" on the Mini-Series games, as well as showing the development, I think? of a new girl in H-City, I think it is, or apparently a new mini-game.

Also in some of the previous posts, he mentioned that he updated the passwords for the older commissions, if I'm not mistaken, that got updated, such as Camilla's and Erza's. Hopefully, someone can share something from it, but it seems that's everything new for now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes