AlexHaze87

Jul 1, 2018
Apart from the fact that you cannot rewatch the artpieces and scenes where the ghost is just hanging out at a specific place, which I often found hotter than the actual sex scene, the game itself is pretty good.
True, being able to view those in the gallery would be a big plus. Still a good game.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
If this is not include anime-lewd characters, i am surely have heart attack, they jump while a lot, thanks goddess they appear to serve our d*ck.

Reactions: Spicy Pumpkin

barranco

Nov 18, 2018
Awesome game. The only problem is the minigame where you have to put the line inside the middle block. There's a lot of delay when you click.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Awesome game. The only problem is the minigame where you have to put the line inside the middle block. There's a lot of delay when you click.
hi ! didn't you had problem with lag in general ? i can't play bc game lags too much

Feb 23, 2019
Man, steam just messaged me saying my game is banned because they think it has minors in it. I'm kinda in disbelief right now, they probably just throw this message to any game they don't like as a convenient excuse or something??
You know what, fck it, I lost interest two weeks ago anyway. From what I've heard, trying to refute this is meaningless anyway, they've already made up their mind.
View attachment 3557144
Which is funny because summer memories is on steam

Reactions: Spicy Pumpkin

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi Spicy Pumpkin i read you approved the game been released here so i gave it a shot.
Idk if you are already aware of these bugs but game lasgs so much that is unplayable, at least for me, when i point my mouse on something in the control room it takes few second to be able to interact and when i click same thing happens.
Another thing, when i click on pc it appears on the right " Night 2" but it should be night 1 since i started a new game.
thanks and i hope that i will be able to play your game in future

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
hi Spicy Pumpkin i read you approved the game been released here so i gave it a shot.
Idk if you are already aware of these bugs but game lasgs so much that is unplayable, at least for me, when i point my mouse on something in the control room it takes few second to be able to interact and when i click same thing happens.
Another thing, when i click on pc it appears on the right " Night 2" but it should be night 1 since i started a new game.
thanks and i hope that i will be able to play your game in future
I'm aware that there is lag, but it happens due to renpy's relatively slow code execution after you click on something, but the code itself is already as simple as can be. However, lag when pointing the mouse shouldn't have any reason to occur because there is nothing running in the code, forgive me for assuming, but the lag could be on the device side.
Regarding the other issue, I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean, could you kindly provide me with a screenshot?

Last edited:

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
I'm aware that there is lag, but it happens due to renpy's relatively slow code execution after you click on something, but the code itself is already as simple as can be. However, lag when pointing the mouse shouldn't have any reason to occur because there is nothing running in the code, forgive me for assuming, but the lag could be on the device side.
Regarding the other issue, I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean, could you kindly provide me with a screenshot?
hmm no no mouse is ok, and even gpu is not the problem.
Maybe i didn't explain myself clearly, sorry but enlish is not my native language.
The problem is not the cursor per se but the lag as i said, when i try to interact on something it takes time to activacte.
Is there something i could do to resolve ? maybe move folder somewhere else or something else idk :unsure:
About second thing, here's screenshot :
Screenshot (1).png

It should't be night 1 ? as i said it's my first night, sorry it was on the left ot right , my bad

Spicy Pumpkin

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2021
hmm no no mouse is ok, and even gpu is not the problem.
Maybe i didn't explain myself clearly, sorry but enlish is not my native language.
The problem is not the cursor per se but the lag as i said, when i try to interact on something it takes time to activacte.
Is there something i could do to resolve ? maybe move folder somewhere else or something else idk :unsure:
About second thing, here's screenshot :
View attachment 3570687

It should't be night 1 ? as i said it's my first night, sorry it was on the left ot right , my bad
Thanks for sharing the screenshot :). This is not a bug, the "Night 2" simply indicates that the left half of the map will be unlocked on Night 2. Furthermore, more rooms will be unlocked on subsequent nights.
Also apologies for the lag, but honestly the Renpy limitations are there, it's a visual novel engine not really meant for real time gameplay. I've taken many steps to optimize it, but there's still a bit of lag. That being said it's not too distracting when I play it on my device... I guess one suggestion I have is maybe try clearing up some memory on your PC. With low memory, your PC won't be able to access and load data quickly.

Reactions: kiava

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
Thanks for sharing the screenshot :). This is not a bug, the "Night 2" simply indicates that the left half of the map will be unlocked on Night 2. Furthermore, more rooms will be unlocked on subsequent nights.
Also apologies for the lag, but honestly the Renpy limitations are there, it's a visual novel engine not really meant for real time gameplay. I've taken many steps to optimize it, but there's still a bit of lag. That being said it's not too distracting when I play it on my device... I guess one suggestion I have is maybe try clearing up some memory on your PC. With low memory, your PC won't be able to access and load data quickly.
thanks ! got it , where are located game saves ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes