Unity Nightlife [Beta] [Potatoes and Dragons]

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
TJ2RsW.png

Overview:
The "Nightlife Tycoon" demo plunges players into the life of Greg, a renowned mixologist who, after being unjustly fired and marginalized by society, decides to open his own PUB and transform it into the most outstanding one in the city. In this Tycoon-style management and strategy game, players will need to juggle efficient management of their venue with the creation of delicious cocktails that will delight a diverse clientele.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-28
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: Potatoes and Dragons - -
Version: Beta
Censored: No
Language: English, Spanish
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Yl_X7J.png y9DnCD.png WxVhNf.png pWPYUk.png c_vMOs.png 471Px5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Given the stats, this will probably be a prostitution sim.

So I wouldn't count on the dating sim tag.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
In Similar Threads there is another, unfinished project by this developer, 'The Pirates Of Lust', where people are unhappy. As such, my hopes are foul.

Last edited:

Olivialein

Jan 11, 2024
"Have you tried the 'Nightlife Tycoon' demo yet? It sounds like an intriguing blend of management and mixology! What are your thoughts on Greg's journey from mixologist to PUB owner? Let's discuss!"

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Yet another game from the late '80s, early '90s. I wonder if my 80486 can run it on my 2Mb ram VGA card with these graphics. I would have to get it out of the loft, clean it and boot after sooo many years but I would probably find better games on that than this.

Reactions: BCBIV