Others - Nightgamer [v0.20] [Hotaru Pixie Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

RikkaNoodles

Rating: 2/5
    Playtime: ~5 minutes
    Version: 0.1.0

This is a very simple game where the goal is to fuck the girl in as many different positions as possible. You earn points based on how "satisfied" your gamer girlfriend is when you cum, which seems to range between 1 to 20. You can buy some alternate skins (such as one where she's only wearing socks) for the girl with these points.

You can fuck the girl on the bed, on the gaming chair, or on the couch... and that's it, really.

This game has many bugs, especially with the couch for some reason. The sex positions aren't labeled properly and do totally different things.

The art looks pretty, the animations are okay enough, and the soundtrack is relaxing. One big disappointment for me is the complete lack of voice acting and sound. The only "sound" in the whole game is the sole BGM this game has playing on a loop.

Overall, it has potential, but the very limited number of sex scenes (there's only three per section), plus the lack of VA and sound, on top of the bugs, makes my final ranking a 2.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Jake333555

As for 0.1.0 it's just a demo. You have 3 sex positions in total available and trying anything else will take you to the itch.io store. I'm almost certain that it's not allowed to set tags that are non existent in available at 95zone version. The tag I'm talking about is oral. It is shown on screenshot, but this version does not allow to select this position. The game has no lore and simple yet pleasant soundtrack. The gameplay barely lasts 3 minutes to see everything.