VN Ren'Py Abandoned Nightclub XXX [v0.02.3] [Chinsen3D]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
Windows 10, 8GB RAM (I don't have problems with other Ren'py games)
I used WinZip and WinRar.

Edit: I forgot to mention, after the error message my Avira detected a virus in the game folder.

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Hum... For me, the 's download is corrupted... Trying the 's one right now... :(

Reactions: Otyi

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Windows 10, 8GB RAM (I don't have problems with other Ren'py games)
I used WinZip and WinRar.

Edit: I forgot to mention, after the error message my Avira detected a virus in the game folder.
Then that's the problem. Your other renpy games won't work either then, since they share the same .exe file.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
changelog?
wanna know how much was added before i waste time and bandwidth

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
No, other Ren'py games work like a charm.
Whats the location you are trying to extract them in?
Windows 10 is overprotective garbage most of the time. I had to manually program a registry editor to disable half the bullshit Microsoft put in it. Even with administrator accounts it blocks access to certain things.

1)My advice is make sure the files are in your Default drive, some place like C:\users\HOME\Documents or on your Desktop.
2)If that doesn't work. Turn off your Anti-virus protection. AVG, Norton and Avast can often prevent you from doing things like opening files if they think something's wrong with them. I suggest "Malwarebytes" as a better anti-virus as it isn't as stupid as regular protective software and rarely shows false positives.
3)If that doesn't work. Put them in a folder, change the permissions and ownership of that folder to your user and try again.
4)IF NONE of this works... extract the on a different computer.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
no problem.
Again. I recommend Malwarebytes as an alternative Anti-virus.
It doesn't disable Windows Defender so you won't have firewall issues, Doesn't block access to anything and it's database is updated daily so it's almost impossible for an infection.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
So I've been looking at this for a while. I'm beginning to get really burnt out by 3d rendered games since they all seem to have the same four faces swapped around and usually have this sense of sterileness to them, but I'm glad I played this. The presentation is pretty good, and concept interesting. Also, I really like the bouncer chick.

I've only done one playthrough, where I talked with a childhood friend in the queue, and began publically groping and being groped by the bouncer chick. I also saw someone walk in the alley. Do the results differ noticeably due to choices, or have I seen most of it?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I unren'd it when I played it and looked at the images, and yeah that is pretty much it.

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
I've only done one playthrough, where I talked with a childhood friend in the queue, and began publically groping and being groped by the bouncer chick. I also saw someone walk in the alley. Do the results differ noticeably due to choices, or have I seen most of it?
Yes, its pretty much it so far :) can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Crawdaddy

el_duderino

Nov 30, 2017
So I've been looking at this for a while. I'm beginning to get really burnt out by 3d rendered games since they all seem to have the same four faces swapped around and usually have this sense of sterileness to them, but I'm glad I played this. The presentation is pretty good, and concept interesting. Also, I really like the bouncer chick.
Same for me.
I really like the style and I'm looking forward to the next update

Reactions: Crawdaddy

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
what's new in this update? nobody posted a changelog.
Also please try to keep the game easy to run on potatoes.
Im using a 2001 laptop with intel mobile graphics and 1GB Ram. It runs most games but if it can get a out of memory error on some games.

Just a thought.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This guy said the same (Even having problems with the pc) about the last game he was working on, that was as advanced when it got put "on hold" as this one, so pretty much nothing. Welp, another one cancelled I guess :FeelsBadMan:

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
That's a damn shame. Buying a new system isn't very smart now. Cryptocurrency inflated the graphics card prices, phone companies RAM prices.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes