3.40 star(s) 19 Votes

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
I never said I have feelings for her. I just said she's hot. Even if she's an anime girl, who gives a fuck lmfao!
Well okay, there are other people who would simp and perhaps are down bad for others even more even if they are "anime" or "fictional" characters. I could give some examples. First would be Lois Lane from the newer Superman animated series. The second would be Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan. And the third would be Tifa Lockhart from FF7 / FF7R. Their feelings might be real for them, even if they aren't real people.
I respect your taste but I have to write Mikasa drawn by Wit Studio was pretty much beauty than the woman MAPPA designed for her. I think not every woman change her face when they make so many physical training. Even Levi Ackerman (who was more skilfull than Misaka) his body were just regular...

I don't know what you think about it, but that's what I think when I read about Mikasa

Mikasa.png

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I remember this one. The art is very good and the girl is very cute but the scenes are only alright, and there's not much of it.

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Always find it funny how people judge japanese games the harshest, meanwhile your average western 0.0.0.012a patreon scam is praised to high heavens.
There's reason for that :
1. Some JP game had company/group behind making them
2. JP game tend to release in complete edition compared to your average western Patreon game
3. Because of that, JP game almost always had higher quality in term of gameplay and content
4. Weeb culture make us criticize everything JP related

Reactions: Banshee96
Jul 23, 2018
What's the better version to get, the steam uncensored version or the fan translated version. I can deal with censorship if I need to, though Id rather not. But bad translation drives me nuts.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I respect your taste but I have to write Mikasa drawn by Wit Studio was pretty much beauty than the woman MAPPA designed for her. I think not every woman change her face when they make so many physical training. Even Levi Ackerman (who was more skilfull than Misaka) his body were just regular...

I don't know what you think about it, but that's what I think when I read about Mikasa

View attachment 3209653
"I respect your taste but I have to write Mikasa drawn by Wit Studio was pretty much beauty than the woman MAPPA designed for her."
- Yeah I can agree with that 100%

mafumafu98

Jan 8, 2022
This game doesn't seem to need the player. The game is more like a kinetic visual novel where you have no choice at all.
It's ok, but can be a bit boring.

Reactions: polishhammer83
Jun 19, 2019
This game doesn't seem to need the player. The game is more like a kinetic visual novel where you have no choice at all.
It's ok, but can be a bit boring.
Completely agree, normally not a fan of kinetic novels, but the content is king here. It's a vastly underserved fetish.

If there are other games that cover true exhibitionism with or without urination, I'd love to know. Especially ones with urination though. That is the icing on top!

some13

Dec 4, 2017
Completely agree, normally not a fan of kinetic novels, but the content is king here. It's a vastly underserved fetish.

If there are other games that cover true exhibitionism with or without urination, I'd love to know. Especially ones with urination though. That is the icing on top!
Try Rural JK Exhibitionism. Their other game is pretty meh imo(except maybe this), but can't really ask much for pure exhibitionism fetish

shanno

Feb 26, 2023
To the people thinking that this is a horrendous game:
I'd say the only bad qualities about this game is the linear path you're forced to go onto, but even then this is a visual novel. Every single VN is linear, with choices rarely popping up. If this was made in Ren'py or similar engines it'd be getting praise, but since its in RPGM, and it's about exhibition people expect a longer, open world game with more options.
In return for playing a really short game, you get full voice acting, sfx, top notch artwork and you can choose what to do relatively often. Compared to other VN, this is packed with some high-effort stuff.
I thought we said quality over quantity, people? What's really there to complain about?

Reactions: polishhammer83
3.40 star(s) 19 Votes