Others Completed Night of Revenge

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

aprikala

Aug 10, 2022
is there a full gallery download? i read somewhere the gallery data isnt on the save data but a seperate one

aerial13

Aug 31, 2023
A great action-sidescroller game still in development : Night of Revenge

from artist D-lis :
who created also Bullet Requiem :
Languge : Japanese
Tags : Clothing Destruction,Combat Rape,Game Over Rape,Yuri,Monsters,Slimes,Tentacles

Here is ver. 0.34 - Thanks UnfortunateNarcoleptic

ver 1.05 [MLT]

View attachment 377691
View attachment 377707
View attachment 377708
get stuck at the first NPC story after the bandit boss, help me pls

A.Person

Feb 27, 2021
How do i get the maidens diary? or whatever its called, the one with candore, read somewhere that when you get that you can go back for her. i already saw the event at the spider area

Artworkdown

Sep 26, 2022
How do i get the maidens diary? or whatever its called, the one with candore, read somewhere that when you get that you can go back for her. i already saw the event at the spider area
I don't remember that we could do that. Maybe it was a mod.

LysThePooPooWizard

Aug 4, 2023
Just Killed the bandit leader and kept trying to examine this but nothing happens and i can't move. what should I do then? I already tried starting a new safe and opening as administrator and stuff. (Ignore my name)
Well I found out it should normally open the diary but my game doesn't do that, is there a specific reason as to why it doesn't?
1711647496927.png

Last edited:

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Has anyone EVER actually used the Parry function? As much as there is equipment to find that is fashioned around parrying enemies and recovering health from "Revenge Attacks", the window of parrying enemy attacks is so dang precise and without any kind of visual/audio indicator it's pretty much impossible to do it in the heat of a fight when you're ganged up by a ton of enemies attacking you, rendering the entire mechanic kind of impractical. Furthermore, there is absolutely no indication of an enemy becoming revenge-attackable unless you move into melee range with them and apply some guesswork based on their percentage of health lost.

For me personally the meta seems to fully upgrade any thrust weapon and spamming the attack button while in mid-air.

Really wish heavier weapons actually had any purpose other than having bigger hitboxes and lower DPS than the faster weapons, like making you take less damage from attacks while guarding or actually making the parry time longer than 0.5 seconds so parrying attacks would become much easier.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote