Mar 31, 2018
honestly this game is really good. gameplay is decent and sex scenes dont actively impede it. art is good and sound design is 10/10

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Has this game improved at all since the days of v 0.21? Menus didn't work (often softlocked you into a menu), gameplay was a horrendous tirefire, but the animations were at least interesting. That version came out at least a year ago, but here I hear talk of multiple updates per month and it's only 0.37? Call me skeptical...

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
Ok so, I"m extremely bad and miss the obvious, what do I need to do to make the english patch work ? Tells me to put the auto translator with the exe files, but where are they? Me Peanut brain please send technician.

Edit : Nevermind, made it work, me not so peanut brain after all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
Wow I never thought I'd see a game like this on here. The scenes are actually really well done for a side-scroller. The humiliation and corruption feels perfect to me for this type of game.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
you should use the altar in the start area just like a Dark Souls game you use the exp that your enemies drop and level up one stat for each level
So you need to finish a stage first before you can level up?

Also there are also times I get stuck in the menu, and sometimes I can go back to previous menu just fine... others I would definitely need to restart... Hope they could fix this.

LightningFury

Aug 23, 2019
How do I get English translation to work? I have Xunity.autotranslator installed so I need help what to do afterwards.

4.50 star(s) 78 Votes