• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gibble

Jul 18, 2018
I've played through the game with the boned mod but I'm missing a bunch of enemies. I don't expect anyone to go through every single one but am I missing a whole area here or something?
Gallery1.JPG Gallery2.JPG Gallery3.JPG Gallery4.JPG Gallery5.JPG Gallery6.JPG

bigcase

Mar 26, 2023
I've played through the game with the boned mod but I'm missing a bunch of enemies. I don't expect anyone to go through every single one but am I missing a whole area here or something?
View attachment 3603381 View attachment 3603382 View attachment 3603383 View attachment 3603384 View attachment 3603385 View attachment 3603386
Top left:
Spinning Death - (Mini-Boss) found in the upstairs church, linked to a takedown quest from two nuns.
Seeking Hands - painting trap in the church (get knocked down into the painting to get the scene).
Iron maiden - trap in the dungeon under the church (get knocked down into the painting to get the scene).
Warden A - female Enemy in the dungeon
warden B - female enemy in the dungeon

Top right:
Wooden Horse A - trap in the dungeon under the church (get knocked down into the horse to get the scene).
Wooden Horse B - trap in the dungeon under the church (get knocked down into the horse to get the scene).

Middle left:
Bandaged Beast: Enemy found in the abandoned underground cemetery (get here by going through the tunnel under the entry bonfire to the ranch)
Bandaged Corpse - Enemy found in the abandoned underground cemetery (get here by going through the tunnel under the entry bonfire to the ranch)

Middle right:
Web bound Arachne - spider web trap in the lower layer (get knocked down into the web to get the scene).

Bottom Left:
Maidens Prayer - boss of the Unknown Lake.

Bottom right:
Tangled Ivy A-C - trap located in 11a. gardens (get knocked down into the plant to get the scene).
Assistant Inquisitor - Female enemy in the white cathedral pretty much everywhere.
Sexual trainer - I don't remember exactly where it is, maybe the white cathedral, dungeon or somewhere else but it is a trap that looks like a wooden table.

Reactions: JustAl
Feb 25, 2019
I have a bug, after killing the bandit king and going over to the "Diary of a Bandit" when i hit examine to open the diary, i just get a zoom in onto my character and then im frozen and cant do anything but leave the game, its before the church, can anyone help me?
I get stuck sometimes when "talking" or "examining", not sure what I'm supposed to press to advance those interactions, any help?
Like literally at the very beggining after defeating the goblin miniboss
I think i found a work around, i don't know why it works but right after you examine the dairy press both “esc and enter” this will kill your character. after hitting the floor click vengeance to re-spawn. Now walk again, This time there is going to be an a floating highlighted text "EVENT" by the crates next to bandit walk right pass it and the cut cutscene will play normal. again i don't why but it works. hope it works for you too.

got stuck again at the workbench

the main download file is bugged and causes soft-locks, someone else posted another without soft-locks a couple of a pages ago

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2024
Hello, I made a translation (with Deepl) which is well reogarnised.
I have translated all the info about weapons, enemies, consumables, spells, rings.

I'm sorry if the translation I made won't be enough comprehensible

For those who want to take it to make the translation, it starts at line 1800 before it's from version 0.54
Thanks for your organising

Silence56

Jun 28, 2020
Does anyone have any idea why when I click on the executable file, nothing happens? I have already downloaded the Japanese Language Pack and have changed my locale to Japan with my language for non uni-code programs set to Japan with the Unicode UTF-8 clicked as well. The game should be also compatible with my laptop, so I'm not sure what's going on. If you're curious, the laptop I'm using is a 2018 Intel Macbook Pro with BootCamp.

TheDarkBrain

Oct 20, 2020
The game has been out for a few years now. ¿There are aradia clothing mods or sex scenes that have developed the community?

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
The game has been out for a few years now. ¿There are aradia clothing mods or sex scenes that have developed the community?
On the previous page there's a link to the latest update for the NoREroMod, which is (in my opinion) the best mod here, because it allows to customize how the enemy's sex attacks affect Aradia (making her attack slower and weaker, for example), allows them to impregnate her, so you'll give birth to a slime later, as well as many other non-sex focused parts of the game (for example, you can make it so that weapons that scale with INT replenish your mana when you attack enemies). I highly recommend checking it out for yourself, because this mod is very customizable through the config file and it has a lot of features, though I must warn you that this mod does not add new sex animations or costumes, it's mainly for better gameplay customization.

There's also a discord server for people making mods for this game, I haven't checked it in a while, but I think that people would say something here if a new mod was made. I don't have the link on hand, but it was linked here multiple times, so you could try finding it using the "search" button in this thread.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I inserted a link to a NoR modding discord server in a post with 1.07 build download. Should still work.

As for mods, I worked on Combat mod before but was quite side-tracked by other stuff like
- Reworking uncensor. Several discord users helped quite a bit with decensoring still censored assets. Even diary and "D End" Aradia's CGs are uncensored now. Careful packing it back is in progress (not in .assets, but in .resS files instead - a bit time consuming).
- Optimizing .JSON animation data. This one is actually quite experimental and interesting topic for me. I recently cleaned Aradia's main skeleton file, removing 68 000 of animation keys on timeline which doesn't do anything useful. It's a bit technical, but the result is files size reduction from 9.2 mb of JSON data to 3.7 mb. So yeah, less data to parse/load - faster loading potential.
- Experimenting on upscaled Aradia assets. That one actually turned alright and it's implemented in other experimental mod which was posted on the server recently.

- Other discord user is working on Alpha Aradia (pre-first game build). Most of stuff is WiP, though.

Lots of side-tracking, yeah, but it's getting somewhere at least.

X2RemacriComparison.png

View attachment DashIsTrulyOverpoweredNowCRF20.mp4

Last edited:

Rzjb_BB

May 11, 2024
Hello everyone, thank you for your efforts.
I have a request:
Can you please help me with links for cheats? I already saw the one pinned (noxtek's), but there seems to be more cheats from different people like kumarin.
Sorry if it's a weird requestm I'm new to all of this.
Thank you in advance.

matcatZF6911722

Jan 21, 2024
i didn't mean to do this lol
i just wanted to combine some mods while keeping it uncensored

turns out the novice succubus mod sensors everything again or at least undo uncensored mod Screenshot 2024-05-11 110641.png

JustAl

Jan 28, 2022
Played this game a long time ago but didn't reach the end... How is the development of the game?
Finished, built on outdated versions of Unity and Spine but pretty nice. Difficulty is too easy so modders started upgrading the game there before moving on to art. The game is likely never to be fully completed as leftover dev placeholder space implies. D-Lis says revisiting the game to build it further will likely need a rebase on a new Unity engine.

Still, if you enjoyed the game and want to see how far it's gone now, visit the Night of Revenge modder's Discord and try what they've been working on. If you want good game for little effort though, pick up Krongorka's repack, install NoREroMod into it, and enjoy a better baseline game experience. Note that NoREroMod can be configured by the player so play it as you want.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes