Kuzukuz

Apr 20, 2021
It exists, but its only limited to 2 slimes. You could use a mod to make every enemy get you pregnant, but you will only give birth to slimes.
There Maybe more in the game over cgs, but thats about it
how does this pregnant mod work,does its will make the character belly bloat after certain time after sex?

Nov 9, 2022
how does this pregnant mod work,does its will make the character belly bloat after certain time after sex?
Basically, but thats pretty much how in the game too with the fact that you give birth after a bit of time.
Boned mod just makes every enemy able to impregnate Aradia while making the game much harder at the same time. Its the only mod with pregnancy that I know of.

Papakira

Aug 6, 2021
Basically, but thats pretty much how in the game too with the fact that you give birth after a bit of time.
Boned mod just makes every enemy able to impregnate Aradia while making the game much harder at the same time. Its the only mod with pregnancy that I know of.
Wait there is a mod for that?

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
I got a little excited and "finished" the wolf mod

here you have the mod if you want to try it, you only need to put the 2 files in the \NightofRevenge_Data folder of the game.
remember to make a backup of the original files! View attachment 2410845
you still have the censored asset PNG btw, so I just a quick edit if you want to use the decensored asset from previous modders omp123 and Quaking_Nuts. I renamed it to match the one in the Bepis Uncensor Plugin so that it uses the decensored Sprite.

@Krongorka

any chance that you and Nephilim could merge the minotaur and wolf mod cleanly?
I already merged them (to the point that they both work together by grabbing Krongorka TextAsset and pasting it on the Wolf mod), but i'm unsure of which asset version you two used, and the edits you two did that changed the OG asset file.
For anyone curious about the DIRTY edit I've uploaded it

**Updated with Nephilim's wolfD upload**

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I already merged them (to the point that they both work together by grabbing Krongorka TextAsset and pasting it on the Wolf mod), but i'm unsure of which asset version you two used, and the edits you two did that changed the OG asset file.
I mentioned it before that I use 1.0.6 with Uncensored assets from omp123 and Quaking_Nuts. No idea if Nephilim50 use different version with/without uncensor. I also confirm that posted minotaur mod doesn't make changes to .png or atlas file, only json file is different. So it's pretty easy to combine them in this state.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
you still have the censored asset PNG btw, so I just a quick edit if you want to use the decensored asset from previous modders omp123 and Quaking_Nuts. I renamed it to match the one in the Bepis Uncensor Plugin so that it uses the decensored Sprite.

@Krongorka

The censored assets are there on purpose
I wanted to put the "corresponding genitals" on them but I didn't find something similar and I'm not an artist to draw it myself.
the censored assets give a little space to the imagination and if anyone knows or has a decent asset to use I'm more than willing to incorporate it into the mod.

Reactions: LoveNot

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
I wanted to put the "corresponding genitals" on them but I didn't find something similar and I'm not an artist to draw it myself.
the censored assets give a little space to the imagination and if anyone knows or has a decent asset to use I'm more than willing to incorporate it into the mod.
Say no more, I will force myself to learn how to draw a Canine Dick

Reactions: Nephilim50

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Now that I got the "easy part" out of the way I am a bit stuck with the rest of what I had planned to mod,
I know that to make possible the modifications I want in the game I need to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll file among others but every time I edit it with dnSpy I break the file or it doesn't apply any changes.

boned Krongorka I know you guys already have some experience editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll of this game so I ask you and anyone with knowledge if you could give me some advice.
I would like to know more about things to keep in mind when editing the code, how to edit and save it without breaking the file or videos/tutorials to help me to understand it better, any information is helpful.
I am sorry if I am bothering any of you, but I really want to make the changes I have in mind a reality.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Now that I got the "easy part" out of the way I am a bit stuck with the rest of what I had planned to mod,
I know that to make possible the modifications I want in the game I need to edit the Assembly-CSharp.dll file among others but every time I edit it with dnSpy I break the file or it doesn't apply any changes.

boned Krongorka I know you guys already have some experience editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll of this game so I ask you and anyone with knowledge if you could give me some advice.
I would like to know more about things to keep in mind when editing the code, how to edit and save it without breaking the file or videos/tutorials to help me to understand it better, any information is helpful.
I am sorry if I am bothering any of you, but I really want to make the changes I have in mind a reality.
I'd recommend to look for dnspy game modding tutorials. It's kinda hard for me to explain this stuff, because I'm mostly just try everything and see what works and what doesn't :p

Reactions: Nephilim50

LoveNot

Dec 13, 2017
Is this good enough?
I still need to edit it a bit more, (Should really abuse alpha mask more)

Okay, should be more fixed
(Erox is without trimming/ will have squares in Bepis uncensored mod-images)

Preview

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Is this good enough?

Damn that was fast, impressive!
did you do it from scratch?
I will incorporate it into the mod and thank you very much for the help!

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
Is this good enough?

I was raging with Spine for a while but at last it is finished!

Wolf_Test.gif Wolf_Test1.gif

thank you so much for the asset! you are amazing!

I will update the post with the new modifications.

Nephilim50

Jul 15, 2022
I got a little excited and "finished" the wolf mod

here you have the mod if you want to try it, you only need to put the 2 files in the \NightofRevenge_Data folder of the game.
remember to make a backup of the original files! View attachment 2410845

Edit: now with a "new skin" (courtesy of LoveNot ) and animation! View attachment 2416913
View attachment 2416934
I updated the post for those who want to download the mod with the new changes!

By the way, since I'm stuck with my project in the next few days I will upload a guide on how to use "sinai dev unity explorer" to create custom scenarios like this one: NoR_Test.gif
it's mostly how to get the data from an enemy/animation and spawn it wherever you want, it's basically playing dollhouse.

worldender

Jun 19, 2022

By the way, since I'm stuck with my project in the next few days I will upload a guide on how to use "sinai dev unity explorer" to create custom scenarios like this one: View attachment 2417035
it's mostly how to get the data from an enemy/animation and spawn it wherever you want, it's basically playing dollhouse.

That's awesome - i'm surprise this isn't just functionality already built into the vanilla game (in place of the relatively pointless punishment room gallery)

slayerpro18

Nov 21, 2018

By the way, since I'm stuck with my project in the next few days I will upload a guide on how to use "sinai dev unity explorer" to create custom scenarios like this one: View attachment 2417035
Thats pretty dope waiting for your update on the matter

Reactions: ZX7H
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes