Gibble

Jul 18, 2018
I've played through the game with the boned mod but I'm missing a bunch of enemies. I don't expect anyone to go through every single one but am I missing a whole area here or something?
Gallery1.JPG Gallery2.JPG Gallery3.JPG Gallery4.JPG Gallery5.JPG Gallery6.JPG

bigcase

Mar 26, 2023
I've played through the game with the boned mod but I'm missing a bunch of enemies. I don't expect anyone to go through every single one but am I missing a whole area here or something?
View attachment 3603381 View attachment 3603382 View attachment 3603383 View attachment 3603384 View attachment 3603385 View attachment 3603386
Top left:
Spinning Death - (Mini-Boss) found in the upstairs church, linked to a takedown quest from two nuns.
Seeking Hands - painting trap in the church (get knocked down into the painting to get the scene).
Iron maiden - trap in the dungeon under the church (get knocked down into the painting to get the scene).
Warden A - female Enemy in the dungeon
warden B - female enemy in the dungeon

Top right:
Wooden Horse A - trap in the dungeon under the church (get knocked down into the horse to get the scene).
Wooden Horse B - trap in the dungeon under the church (get knocked down into the horse to get the scene).

Middle left:
Bandaged Beast: Enemy found in the abandoned underground cemetery (get here by going through the tunnel under the entry bonfire to the ranch)
Bandaged Corpse - Enemy found in the abandoned underground cemetery (get here by going through the tunnel under the entry bonfire to the ranch)

Middle right:
Web bound Arachne - spider web trap in the lower layer (get knocked down into the web to get the scene).

Bottom Left:
Maidens Prayer - boss of the Unknown Lake.

Bottom right:
Tangled Ivy A-C - trap located in 11a. gardens (get knocked down into the plant to get the scene).
Assistant Inquisitor - Female enemy in the white cathedral pretty much everywhere.
Sexual trainer - I don't remember exactly where it is, maybe the white cathedral, dungeon or somewhere else but it is a trap that looks like a wooden table.

Reactions: JustAl
Feb 25, 2019
I have a bug, after killing the bandit king and going over to the "Diary of a Bandit" when i hit examine to open the diary, i just get a zoom in onto my character and then im frozen and cant do anything but leave the game, its before the church, can anyone help me?
I get stuck sometimes when "talking" or "examining", not sure what I'm supposed to press to advance those interactions, any help?
Like literally at the very beggining after defeating the goblin miniboss
I think i found a work around, i don't know why it works but right after you examine the dairy press both “esc and enter” this will kill your character. after hitting the floor click vengeance to re-spawn. Now walk again, This time there is going to be an a floating highlighted text "EVENT" by the crates next to bandit walk right pass it and the cut cutscene will play normal. again i don't why but it works. hope it works for you too.

got stuck again at the workbench

the main download file is bugged and causes soft-locks, someone else posted another without soft-locks a couple of a pages ago

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2024
Hello, I made a translation (with Deepl) which is well reogarnised.
I have translated all the info about weapons, enemies, consumables, spells, rings.

I'm sorry if the translation I made won't be enough comprehensible

For those who want to take it to make the translation, it starts at line 1800 before it's from version 0.54
Thanks for your organising

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes