4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
IDEA IDE is super easy, great tip! I tried compiling it with Eclipse and it just wouldn't work.

In case anyone is trying & struggled like me, I've compiled the mod into a JAR & attached it here. Not entirely vanilla though, as I made a couple of my own text edits, added in the premium art from the main file, fitted a recolored strapon to Valerie (paint.net ftw lol) and wrote a new scene for Valerie & Samantha each.

All credits go to Silverbard as the creator and the modders Tarcez/Javiz for this (proj Github linked here):
Thank you for making this and sharing it with the group. I have never used mods before but this might make me want to give it a try.

Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

bananadoge12

Aug 1, 2018
IDEA IDE is super easy, great tip! I tried compiling it with Eclipse and it just wouldn't work.

In case anyone is trying & struggled like me, I've compiled the mod into a JAR & attached it here. Not entirely vanilla though, as I made a couple of my own text edits, added in the premium art from the main file, fitted a recolored strapon to Valerie (paint.net ftw lol) and wrote a new scene for Valerie & Samantha each.

All credits go to Silverbard as the creator and the modders Tarcez/Javiz for this (proj Github linked here):
The Gofile link doesn't lead to the mod file, idk if im missing something. would like some help installing the mod please.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hello, since Javascript is no longer supported, is there another way to run the .jar file?

Anyway, Widows 7 also no longer supported, nevertheless peple still use it. What's the problem?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hello, since Javascript is no longer supported, is there another way to run the .jar file?
It's not javascript, it's java. sounds similar but not alike. It runs in a java vm that Sun keeps wanting to uninstall if you haven't used it in a while, but you still can get a current version to play the game.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes