RPGM - Night Bloom [v0.316] [SSDog]

1. 5.00 star(s)

CleanerBear

The game is quite intriguing and definitely worth playing. I'm excited to explore further and will eagerly anticipate any updates or expansions that come along. Thanks for the upload.. Top 5 of my games
  2. 5.00 star(s)

wolffg

It seems to be a looping theme game, which is my favorite type of game that the protagonist is pretty, and there's monster-hanging gameplay. CG is right up my alley too.It feels good to play and I look forward to more content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mineminemi

A good game with lost of potential. It's short now (around 30 mins for Ver 0.316), but it is quite promising.

Basically, it's a typical female protagonist game with corruption system and NTR contents. You are beautiful and pure. You boyfriend is cute and love you. But some other guys are disgusting and they always want to have sex with you. You have superpower to fight monsters and bad guys, and you can lose to them on purpose to increase your depravation and reputation.

The story:
    You play as a pure university girl who has a sweet and cute boyfriend. One night there are many monsters (like shadow monsters in Persona series) attacking your boyfriend and classmates, and you need to save them. You have some superpower and you can transform into a magic girl. You can fight against monsters with your sword or magic. However, there is an otaku-like guy who want to rape you. So he tricks you to wear a blindfold (well actually I didn't focus on the plots), and if you want to proceed to save your honey, you need to beg him to lead the way. Moreover, there is a mysterious woman giving you a bloom tattoo on your thigh and something else. A conspiracy I guess? It's a time loop game. If you lose in a fight or survive the night, you will go back to the beginning of the night.

Pros:
    1. Easy to play. Though the game engine is RPGM, it's a real-time battle game. You press A to attack, W to heal, and R to use magic, F to get rid of monsters. It's not a turn-based RPGM game. Moreover, the UI is quite great, very clear and stylish.
    2. The female MC is pretty. I think the most game CGs are generated by AI. I love AI pictures. AI generated H-scenes are hot.
    3. It has potential systems like corruption, reputation, pregnancy, charm. And the female MC seems that she has a demon side inside of her.

Cons:
    Well this is just a longer demo for now, so I don't think there are many cons. But I don't think you can keep the female MC pure for now due to the lack of contents. BTW, I think the MC is a virgin and she needs to lose her virginity to that otaku to save her boyfriend? And you can only have sex with the otaku in the current version. I can accept the MC is a whore or slut who doesn't care anything about shame and love to sell her body for money, power or just for orgasms, But sacrificing herself for saving her sweetheart? It's so sad.

I love female-POV NTR games. But a kind girl should have a better life. At least the protagonist SHOULD have a chance to have sex with her boyfriend. in the beginning.

All in all, It a great game if you are also into female MCs who like to cheat or deprave herself to get sexual happiness.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Metalmatt

Really good foundation for an excellent H-Game. The UI reveals some interesting future plans for what will be possible and what is included. Shows a lot of promise!
    Oh, and one word about use of AI art: it's not blatant like with many other projects. The AI art was used as a base, but was built upon instead of being the beginning and end of it all. 5 stars!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Static CGs are not animations, there's supposed to be a pure path, but currently there's only corruption,
    <insert generic NTR BAD comment here>
    The "game" consists of repetitively waking up and going through the same day, but no one has any memory of the last, trying to fight enemies, and, even if you try to intentionally lose to see the H-scenes, nope, fade to black, restart the day, there may be something like, 5 H-scenes in total currently, in v 0.316, the devs need to add in a lot of work to make this something worth playing.