Comics NickkiS & Sawyer321 Collection [2022-05-26] [NickkiS / Sawyer321]

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
1734523_1647666133508.png

Overview:
NickkiS is a 3d artist who create bestiality images, Sawyer321 is a writer who creates bestiality stories.
Together they publish several comics​

Updated: 2022-05-26
Artist: NickiS / Sawyer321
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution:
Pages: The Discovery (357 pages), The Interview (349 pages), Sorority Sisters In Sin (546 pages), Family Ties (546 pages).
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Changelog:

Collection List Download:

The Discovery Part 1 to 5: - - -
The Discovery Upscaled: - - - -

The Interview Complete: - - -
The Interview complete Upscaled : - - - -

Sorority Sisters In Sin Complete: - -
Sorority Sisters In Sin Upscaled Complete: - - - -

Family Ties Part 1 to 3: - - -
Family Ties Upscaled Part1 to 3: - - - -

5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2018
The new comic is really good. Great story, dialogue, and good pose setups for the scenes and interactions. AJ and Kelsey look good, I've notice increases in character quality, both texturally and creatively with each comic.

Good job again N & S!

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
May i ask where is would comics like this be posted originally? I'm a huge fan of them since i saw The Discovery years back but i never found out how to keep up with their works.

Reactions: Ramreddy4629

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
just found these ... on second part of The Discovery and love the lesbian content!

v9097212

Oct 16, 2021
May i ask where is would comics like this be posted originally? I'm a huge fan of them since i saw The Discovery years back but i never found out how to keep up with their works.
Both NikkiS (aka Old Nick) & Sawyer321 posted on BeastForum before it shut down.
They can both now be found on .
NickkiS

Sawyer321

Nikki does all the art while Sawyer provides all the text.
Leave both ladies some love and encouragement so that they will provide us with more in the future..

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Both NikkiS (aka Old Nick) & Sawyer321 posted on BeastForum before it shut down.
They can both now be found on .
NickkiS

Sawyer321

Nikki does all the art while Sawyer provides all the text.
Leave both ladies some love and encouragement so that they will provide us with more in the future..
Seems the new forum is now also defunct

• Sad
Reactions: Malika1234

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Made new revised upscales, just need a Uploader to help upload/distribute.
I had already downloaded the upscaled version from "The Discovery part 1" when you did that one before. Although it wasn't 4K yet.
However, there's one in the new set that seemed to have slipped through from the original set.
Compared to the first upscaled version, A (89) is actually 'downscaled' back to the original resolution of 1920x1080, or rather, skipped in the re-upscaling I guess.

May 3, 2018
I had already downloaded the upscaled version from "The Discovery part 1" when you did that one before. Although it wasn't 4K yet.
However, there's one in the new set that seemed to have slipped through from the original set.
Compared to the first upscaled version, A (89) is actually 'downscaled' back to the original resolution of 1920x1080, or rather, skipped in the re-upscaling I guess.
Are you saying that there's a missing page or a non-upscaled page?