Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cbomb

May 29, 2018
where can I buy unfrozen ? is it available to purchase ?
It's on his patreon. Not my favorite work by him but still pretty good. Lara locks her butler in a freezer so she can finally have alone time to use her dildo. While using her dildo, she fantasizes about a large dark skinned gentleman plowing her. So it jumps back and forth between reality and her fantasy. Definetly interesting but I would have preferred the scene stayed in the fantasy. Still interesting and different though. Cockman rules!

WOCKU

Apr 6, 2023
It's on his patreon. Not my favorite work by him but still pretty good. Lara locks her butler in a freezer so she can finally have alone time to use her dildo. While using her dildo, she fantasizes about a large dark skinned gentleman plowing her. So it jumps back and forth between reality and her fantasy. Definetly interesting but I would have preferred the scene stayed in the fantasy. Still interesting and different though. Cockman rules!
Can i See it??

Luketheman

Jan 12, 2019
Oh I thought it would be change between fantasy and the dildo solo. I would love to see Lara gets screwed by kin kane only. but it can be good anyway I'm excited to see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: cbomb

Pronto2283

Oct 17, 2022
Eh both of you guys are right, Nick has some sketchy dealings so his content should be dropped asap but at the same time respecting it does allow it to gain a few bucks (Not that Nick is entitled to it now).

Reactions: xHank90x

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Oh I thought it would be change between fantasy and the dildo solo. I would love to see Lara gets screwed by kin kane only. but it can be good anyway I'm excited to see it.
It wasn't bad by any means. I guess I don't like the flipping back and forth between a dream and reality. Not my thing. However, the dynamic between Lara and Winston(butler) in the beginning of the scene is great and funny. Looking forward to seeing more of them together which is one of his future releases "unfrozen part 2".

Last edited:
Reactions: Luketheman

Motordeath

Nov 16, 2019
Does anyone have an idea when part 2 of "Unfrozen" comes out? I know part 1 just came out but...... I can't wait for part 2 of Lara with Winston

Reactions: Luketheman

Luketheman

Jan 12, 2019
Just bought and watched unfrozen. Very nice animated, the dildo scenes are awesome I like them. missed a little bit dirty talk from Lara not many dialogs but she gets screwed from Kin Kane really good. Can't wait for the part 2 I hope Winston will rip her apart.

Reactions: Eustie and cbomb

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Just bought and watched unfrozen. Very nice animated, the dildo scenes are awesome I like them. missed a little bit dirty talk from Lara not many dialogs but she gets screwed from Kin Kane really good. Can't wait for the part 2 I hope Winston will rip her apart.
do you share?

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I wonder what Winston will be like after being locked in the freezer? I imagined enraged. Maybe physically changed as well? So yes, i think he will rip her apart. Lol. Should be interesting

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes