• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LWS

Jun 8, 2017
there are only 2 "default models" included in all poses packs - these models are not the models from the movies and just for showing the poses in a neutral manner. and these models are always the same.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
there are only 2 "default models" included in all poses packs - these models are not the models from the movies and just for showing the poses in a neutral manner. and these models are always the same.
Like I said I'm not knowledgeable in tk17. I've never installed it but... Did you read the full instructions that I posted in that post? it says to put his "default" models into your folder but remove or rename yours... and then customize to taste... If I am reading that correctly it means there can only be 2 defaults but he modified his for clipping or whatever so they are upgraded from what you have normally and from his other posts it seems to me that every one of his characters are the same 2 models just diff hair or whatever.

I am not sure if I understood all that correctly but you can ask another poster here who said he/she had all the assets already. seemed to know how to use them

I saw a video on there that was a kind of how to if I'm not mistaken as well.
Maybe it will help?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
the spy vid was included because it is directly linked to the artists Klub exile source on nick's patreon page and a lot of people think its one of nicks works so its separated for clarity.
Thanks for the HD version i was missing a few HQ videos in there , Also it seems there is a few videos missing. Lemme see if i can help. Need to run them on AI Upscale first. Be back in a couple days with the vids

Reactions: Mathyes

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Thats it, All done with Cockmans forgotten videos :)

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Thats it, All done with Cockmans forgotten videos :)
This is awesome! Thanks for the share and all the time put in.

I know he's been in this for a while... Nick's Patreon seemed like almost an afterthought and i wouldnt be surprised if there are some more obscure works of his out in the wild somewhere since it seemed to me like he only recently decided to get organized and consolidate his content.

That's the gist i got from reading some posts on that patreon like the filenaming discrepancies and missing content and the general haphazard posting style... (Although the Post title schemes were very nice... the rest just seemed rushed?) i may be wrong lol

Last edited:
Reactions: magix69

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
This is awesome! Thanks for the share and all the time put in.

I know he's been in this for a while... Nick's Patreon seemed like almost an afterthought and i wouldnt be surprised if there are some more obscure works of his out in the wild somewhere since it seemed to me like he only recently decided to get organized and consolidate his content.

That's the gist i got from reading some posts on that patreon like the filenaming discrepancies and missing content and the general haphazard posting style... (Although the Post title schemes were very nice... the rest just seemed rushed?) i may be wrong lol
Nick started at Gamerotica also known as Thrixxx Most of those oldies i had in a collection from those sites way back, of course i ran them in AI Enhancer and remove all noise, anything older then this will be cartoonlike early sexvilla poses :)

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I seen that Twitter Post, with the Catwoman giving a BJ, was that ever made into a full animation?
If anyone has it feel free to share it here!

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Can anyone tell the year production of those movies? only few of them have dates.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes