absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
That doesn't make any sense. Why would a different MC's actions influence point gain with her? What a clusterfuck.

I guess dev just wants to make the game big free4all fuckfest. The school shit with Jessica shows it's going towards that direction too.
Yeh i think thats pretty clear, but atleast at the school you have a choice.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No i just checked the variable you need doug emily relationship under 50 or doug horny under 10 to avoid it, just use renpy mod the scene sets a variable, choosing the other variable with the mod should make the game believe you did not get the scene. The realtionship thing is a pain to control, apparently doug and emily get a steady increase day by day without player input, they also get increase during certain scenes where you play as the mc. one example is the beach if you go with emily and defend her, doug and emily also get points. thats why i think if you follow emily route for the mc that threshold of 50 is impossible to get under.
I know i can edit stats with URM, but sorry if i constantly need to keep track of variables and edit stats, because otherwise i get forced scenes, even if they don't fit at all with how you play the game/your choices, that is just horrible gameplay.

Like the Emily scene, they pretty much didn't interact with each other so far, if they did it was negative, also she is on the path with the son. Then you go shopping, Doug has a hard on and she is well need to solve that...

If the dev just want to make that a fuckfest well ok, not for me. But why even bother with choices and paths then...

Yeh i think thats pretty clear, but atleast at the school you have a choice.
Until now...like you have the choice to refuse Doug with the wife...until you can't, or the Emily scene.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I know i can edit stats with URM, but sorry if i constantly need to keep track of variables and edit stats, because otherwise i get forced scenes, even if they don't fit at all with how you play the game/your choices, that is just horrible gameplay.

Like the Emily scene, they pretty much didn't interact with each other so far, if they did it was negative, also she is on the path with the son. Then you go shopping, Doug has a hard on and she is well need to solve that...

If the dev just want to make that a fuckfest well ok, not for me. But why even bother with choices and paths then...

Until now...like you have the choice to refuse Doug with the wife...until you can't, or the Emily scene.
Ohh i completely agree, i am pretty sure i will drop this at some point, but for now its one of those vn i just enjoy messing around with when bored.

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
Like many here, losing interest. Apparently this is a game about your Dad effortlessly sleeping with every female and you get to watch. Thrills abound. Maybe the VN author sees himself as the dad.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Like many here, losing interest. Apparently this is a game about your Dad effortlessly sleeping with every female and you get to watch. Thrills abound. Maybe the VN author sees himself as the dad.
Most likely it will just be a fuckfest, everyone fucking everyone.
I'm sure the son will also fuck the step sister and so on in future updates, the only thing is now choices don't seem to matter or impact anything, which is a shame.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wait isn't the dad an mc too? As in sometimes you make decisions for him? Correct me if I'm wrong, I've played a lot of avns recently....

Reactions: Ozygator

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Wait isn't the dad an mc too? As in sometimes you make decisions for him? Correct me if I'm wrong, I've played a lot of avns recently....
Yeah and the wife is too, but depending on who you play as at the moment you still make choices for the other MC's, or their paths...or you get forced scenes and no choice at all, like this time with the father.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Bgguyy1

Sep 15, 2022
Next Steps [v0.03.2] [AmazingB]

Changelog:

The newest release includes two new scenes, one animation re-rendered, two other scenes re-rendered in better quality, and a slew of missing images added and bugs fixed. As well, all the code was gone through and tweaked the transitions to make them a bit smoother.

Win:
MEGA

Linux:
MEGA

Android:
MEGA
Bummer not Android but Mac

Reactions: DHIAFAT

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
This looks like it could end up having decent hotwife or swinger paths. Still too early in the game to form an opinion on it. I just hope the dev gets the paths right. Good luck.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This feels like a poor man's Her Desire.
You mean with less cuck shit and the husband being weak? Hmm, this one is actually better than HD because at least the husband get's action too and not just the wife being a slut, they both can be independently :D

Reactions: Bop123 and Estius

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This looks like it could end up having decent hotwife or swinger paths. Still too early in the game to form an opinion on it. I just hope the dev gets the paths right. Good luck.
Hope not for another hotwife, way too many of them already vs true swinging.

Looking forward to dad and son double-teaming the wife and all 4, including sis to have a group thing. Should be fun times ahead unless the dev just makes it all focused on the wife fucking around. Been there, done that, a shit ton of slutty wife games here already.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes