Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
He posts on fenoxo's forums . Be prepared for posts about how stuff is too hard to implement (i.e. group sex) and how yucky he finds anal sex and thus avoids it as much as possible.
Than the he should tell his patreons face to chat that he is a little fucking bitch.... making 5k and pushing out next to nothing give someone else his tools an let them do it

Reactions: Happenstance

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
He posts on fenoxo's forums . Be prepared for posts about how stuff is too hard to implement (i.e. group sex) and how yucky he finds anal sex and thus avoids it as much as possible.
lmao.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
So he's posting somewhere new, since he stopped posting elsewhere once people started calling out on him on certain things as well as completely ignore suggestions/requested spell-check edits.

He's truly the worst milker of them all.

I'd create a Girl Sim like this if I even had a inkling of programming skill. I'd be willing to put in the effort but I'm unsure what platform to reliably use.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Last update is now a month old. As per Fenoxo, update should have released before the weekend...

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
:HeyGuys:

From Reddit :

"I have considered doing a basic framework (new project) when I move onto redoing the UI as something to try out with UI prototypes. That's a way off too though - I need to get the user submissions stuff up and running so I can commission writing to tide the game over with new content while I'm just doing UI stuff."

Wonder how longer that'll take. :oops:

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Hey alll it appears that he had actually released the last update with a few bugs so
V0.4.9b
DOWNLOAD LINK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CHANGELOG
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: if95

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Are lesbian relationships in the game yet? I heard that he planned to add them a long time ago.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Are lesbian relationships in the game yet? I heard that he planned to add them a long time ago.
No not yet... thoughs a small scene. An he doesnt like anal the pussy.... not you im taking about ostrich

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Multi part copy doesn't work if I don't actually paste it when there's a few updates. I just copied the last part and pasted that. I'll add the text wall in a sec.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes