Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I've been playing this game for a while and I still have no clue how to make custom npcs. Can someone help me please?
There is no way to make a custom character in-game, you have to download a third-party character creator program and save that character into the proper game file.

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
Version 1.31 of the Character Creator is out. Download links are provided since the file's too big to upload directly on F95.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows build:
Linux build:
macOS build:

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Pretty sure your character needs to have the "relaxed" trait, have a sophisticated friend (I think the required friendship status is at least "good") and still be able to get a promotion. You need to "spend time with your friends" and eventually you'll get a phone call.

TQTQ

Jul 10, 2017
There is lesbo stuff, but only one short scene, at the club, there is a chance when dancing that you will get the "Lesbian Couple Dance Event".
Well, there's technically one more. If you have a friend who takes you out on treasure hunts, then proceed to become his girlfriend to the point where he will propose to you - he'll propose to you on a hunt and the Rival will steal the engagement ring. The rival will have demands if you proceed to try to get it back form her, if you accept to her demands, she fucks you with a strap-on, I don't recall if there's more options but that's at least one more. I don't know specifically what character traits are necessary but yeah.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Well, there's technically one more. If you have a friend who takes you out on treasure hunts, then proceed to become his girlfriend to the point where he will propose to you - he'll propose to you on a hunt and the Rival will steal the engagement ring. The rival will have demands if you proceed to try to get it back form her, if you accept to her demands, she fucks you with a strap-on, I don't recall if there's more options but that's at least one more. I don't know specifically what character traits are necessary but yeah.
Interesting Friend is needed for the treasure hunts I believe.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
There's also the home party scene. When you agree to a sexy game, you can either get a kissing scene if it's spin-a-bottle or if you get blackjack, if you're losing you can "buy" one more chance by agreeing to perform oral sex on the round's winner. I wouldn't count on too much lesbian content if I were you though. I don't know if anyone else noticed that, but in the last patch SO did this:
- Renamed the “Take someone to bed” action to “Take a man to bed”, as suggested by OrangeJuice.
I don't think this is foreshadowing female npc's becoming more prominent anytime soon. More like the opposite.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
There is no way to make a custom character in-game, you have to download a third-party character creator program and save that character into the proper game file.
Not true. You can search the folders and there are a bunch of files with templates and instructions on how to use them.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Not true. You can search the folders and there are a bunch of files with templates and instructions on how to use them.
I did say "in-game" not "in the files". I also did know about those files already because I wanted clarification on Friendship/Partnership Traits. I also assumed it to be easier for them to get the Character Creator then to learn how to make one by scratch by having to look up said templates and instructions in said files.

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
*sigh* How are the new scenes triggered?
sophisticatedSalesHelp

# Preconditions:
# The PC has the RELAXED trait.
# The sales boss is contactable.
# The sales boss is not the PC's boyfriend.
# The PC does not have the max job title.
# The PC has a close friendship with a sophisticated friend (with friendship status of good or better).
# The sophisticated friend isn't a virgin (anymore).
# This event hasn't already taken place this game.
#
# The event is accessed by the "spend time with friends" activity.

in your newlife folder go to 'additionnal_scenes' then 'official_content' all ? scene not written by SO seem to be there.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
So, is the 'Can lose your virginity from auto-sex' option broken? Because setting it to false doesn't prevent it.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
So, is the 'Can lose your virginity from auto-sex' option broken? Because setting it to false doesn't prevent it.
It's working for me. Under what circumstances is it failing for you? I know a few scenes require you to lose your virginity and the auto-sex won't be able to overrule that.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I believe you need to have told the man in question that you're saving yourself for marriage for that option to work.

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I believe you need to have told the man in question that you're saving yourself for marriage for that option to work.
Maybe that's it. With the generic way the option is worded I thought it disabled NPCs from being able to just stick it in virgin characters in general, making it so that the only the player could initiate sex.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Has anyone managed to create a PC that can fall in love? I've pretty much given up on achieving high love levels with random npc's, but even with the most perfect man ever custom NPC it never goes above big crush since SO "updated" love system.

Reactions: troula

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I've always found the exact opposite happening. I play PCs who fall in love at the drop of a hat. I also tend to play pretty slutty, so that might have something to do with it. Sex absolutely boosts love the fastest from what I've seen.

Reactions: Vasin and Repuci

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
I've never had an issue with the PC falling in (and out of) love. Haven't played the last 2 updates though, so perhaps Vasin has an issue with the latest one?

Reactions: Vasin
3.50 star(s) 34 Votes