Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Anyone knows another game like this?
You mean the platform (Java, think not) or text-based or female-perspective or transformation? One bet is definitely 'Girl Life' with at least two variants of the game ( original, rebuild), and there are some similar to that here. But they are not text-based only. ' ', female protag, nice interesting story, some pics.

If you are into story you might take a look at database. You can filter it for text-only, and also find female protagonist or transformation topics specified there, plus diverse fetishes. And there are some more places others here might know about. :)

Edit: added NM, if I remember more I'll edit again.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to reach the new scenes? I don't think I have found anything new yet other than small change in how house parties seem to work.

Reactions: lamont and Kaparzo

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
To the next staff/mod here is the change log, for this version

This version adds a new relationship status along with events that let you reach it. I hope you can all have a very special moment with your Newlife boyfriend!
Major changes & additions:

Added a new relationship status.
Three new scenes, across two events.

Minor changes & bugfixes:

Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Der Kittin Kampf, Jayjay78, OrangeJuice, Nemo, Alliterative Acolyte, Max Musterman and Molly Bubbs for reporting problems they found.
Added checks for the infertile trait in the endgame scenes, as suggested by Primer.
Fixed a bug reported by Ulo Nimbus where discovering pill sabotage on the same turn that your date ends didn't let you respond to it.
Relaxed the arousal requirements for the blackjack makeout forfeit leading to sex.
Fixed a bug reported by Brian W on Patreon where men you'd had sex with in a party were still eligible to play sexy games, only to quit the game as soon as it starts.
Added references to having had anal sex to the character description, as suggested by Megh and jayjay78.
Renamed the 'advanced' character creation tab to 'cheats and customisation'. This is now available in the non-patron version as long as the player has completed the game at least once. However, only the customisation options (personality weights, starting clothes & game length) can be chosen – the cheat options are disabled in the non-patreon version

Reactions: TCMS

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
To the next staff/mod here is the change log, for this version

This version adds a new relationship status along with events that let you reach it. I hope you can all have a very special moment with your Newlife boyfriend!
Major changes & additions:

Added a new relationship status.
Three new scenes, across two events.

Minor changes & bugfixes:

Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Der Kittin Kampf, Jayjay78, OrangeJuice, Nemo, Alliterative Acolyte, Max Musterman and Molly Bubbs for reporting problems they found.
Added checks for the infertile trait in the endgame scenes, as suggested by Primer.
Fixed a bug reported by Ulo Nimbus where discovering pill sabotage on the same turn that your date ends didn't let you respond to it.
Relaxed the arousal requirements for the blackjack makeout forfeit leading to sex.
Fixed a bug reported by Brian W on Patreon where men you'd had sex with in a party were still eligible to play sexy games, only to quit the game as soon as it starts.
Added references to having had anal sex to the character description, as suggested by Megh and jayjay78.
Renamed the 'advanced' character creation tab to 'cheats and customisation'. This is now available in the non-patron version as long as the player has completed the game at least once. However, only the customisation options (personality weights, starting clothes & game length) can be chosen – the cheat options are disabled in the non-patreon version
Thanks added :)

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Anyone know how to reach the new scenes? I don't think I have found anything new yet other than small change in how house parties seem to work.
So I got one new 'scene' where the boyfriend tells you that he really likes you and then he proposes to you. He becomes your fiancee. I heard that there is a patreon post that explains the new scenes, but it is hidden, so I can't read it.

Wingless

Nov 6, 2016
1st scene is him proposing.
2 scene is him proposing if he's the adventurer/the guy you go on treasure hunts with.
3rd scene is the same as 2, but here he has a rival that steals your ring instead, and you go out hunting her, which leads to a F/F scene.

"For all the scenes you need to have a boyfriend who's in love with you (highest level of love). This means they aren't available with cold-hearted partners - those men will get an alternative scene in the next version. Additionally, you need to have been in a relationship for a certain length of time. This is typically 10 weeks for most men, or 3 for men with a romantic personality. Then, the scene you get will depend on whether the man is the treasure-hunter NPC or not. An NPC is marked as being the treasure-hunter when you first get the treasure-hunter event. The first time this event appears he has to be a friend (not your bf). It's only available to men with the interesting trait. The third scene is a follow-on to the new treasure-hunter one. There are 2 main paths through this scene, depending on whether or not you've encountered his rival by successfully finding the treasure in a previous event. For the 3rd scene, you need to be on the path where she appears. During this path you'll get an option to chase her. Fail the chase or intentionally lose (via the "give up" action) and you'll later get another choice where the 2nd option is "Yes she does". Choose that one to access the 3rd new scene. The new treasure-hunter scene will only appear once per-game - if the conditions are met a 2nd time then you'll get the other new scene instead. So, if you want to see the 3rd scene then you'll need to ensure the rival has appeared before the conditions are met. This is easiest to do if you keep him as a friend until she shows up, and then make him your bf afterwards."

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes