VN Ren'Py New To Making Lewd Games, Need Advice/Help.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I don't mind if it's furry or not, that tag isn't something that will make me run away, if you develop those two cows characters (particularly the mother, I guess they are mother and daughter) then count me in.
They are twins actually, and the smaller sister is jealous of her bigger sister's "assets" and their story kind of revolves around that.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I can't help with your first problem, but i can comment on the second from a outsider to the furry fandom.

I think the concept you're attempting to do is fine and in fact has been done before in comic form by Kadath. So you can start there for insipiration if you want. It would be interesting to see how you handle it in VN form and how it plays into any romance or dominance aspect you choose to incorporate. I guess that brings me to critiquing the art, so here's my take it looks good now but i don't know how well that's going to translate to a game and animation. For me the models are fine but almost too clean if that makes sense.
Well those are just the sketches and rough ideas. I am still working out all the characters. I think I know what you mean, like they are all too smooth? It's kind of my style but I will be trying to make things really simple so I can bust out the art. The art is what will take me the most time so things have to be kind of easy to draw.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well those are just the sketches and rough ideas. I am still working out all the characters. I think I know what you mean, like they are all too smooth? It's kind of my style but I will be trying to make things really simple so I can bust out the art. The art is what will take me the most time so things have to be kind of easy to draw.
Smooth might be a better word for it. Just that for creatures that have fur the detail work done so far makes their appearance almost like an oiled body.

• Angry
Reactions: OnceSet1

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
Smooth might be a better word for it. Just that for creatures that have fur the detail work done so far makes their appearance almost like an oiled body.
I think I see what you're saying. Adding colors and shading might help with that, but it might be a while before I have a build for this game. I will post updates on here somehow though. I might ask for thoughts when I have more art done for it.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
how's the game going
Its a lot of work and a little more then I can chew with my inexperience. So I am going to cute back and try a game that only focuses on one girl for now. Then when I know more of what I am doing, I am going to come back to this.