• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

New rpg/openworld like game.

janeszi90

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2017
Hi everyone. First of all I want to apologize for my english it's my second language so I try my best to make sense. :)

Anyway I'm currently working on my game and the demo will be coming out on next monday. I was thought that I wait maybe 2 weeks so I can launch the 0.1 version of the game, however I think it's better if I release the demo first and after a month the 0.1 version so I can work ahead on the 0.2 version and so on.
The demo will be just an introduction, the first part of the story,characters, few features of the game and it contains some nudity and one sex scene.
Features: Open world, dating, different kind of weekend jobs to earn money, combat.
Sexual features: voyeurism, incest, M/FF, MM/F
The Plot: You are a 19 years old guy who's living with your sister and your mother, you have a twin brother as well who is at the army. Your father died when you are 4 years old and your grandfather passed away 2 weeks ago. Your grandfather leave behind a mysterious object... a ring which can make few changes in your reality(for example clothes of the girls.) and the hero who disappeared 15 years ago will return.
So far this is the story.
This is the class introduction

How the map will look like. Please note that in the demo only at the school will include map. The home and world map will be included in the 0.1 version.

this is one screen of the home map.

This how the combat will look like, it will be a turn based combat. ( It's already in the demo but with other pictures I was just only testing if it is working or not. )

The view is first person.

This is the look of the character

and this is how the character looks with suit on

Now the enemies which they are included later in the game.

Now the heroes, they also will be included in the game but on the later version.

and a picture with the characters so far.

Reactions: Burt and revan335

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
It'll be good to see heroines with different body types. Will we get to romance the enemy girls too or only the heroines? Will there be choices in the game?

janeszi90

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2017
Thank you. I do my best to introduce all the characters and to have fun with them as soon as possible. The plans right now is to release the demo which it will be only just introduction of the first 4 days, basically the story, interact with 2 characters on day 2 and 3, basically just to show how things are look. A month later (around july 10-15) I will release the 0.1 version where one or two of the characters look will be changed like in that case the A-cups, also adding the home map from day 1 and world map from day 4. Adding some events with mother, sister and another girl. Introducing two new characters which you can interact.

Anyway I'm currently working so I do my best to make everything happen but so far by the looks of it everything is fine. I started working on this 1 or 2 months ago only the characters, getting ready the maps, make the combat work, scenes, some additional poses in honey select, dialogues etc., maybe I'm gonna change the scenes later but at least I have all the save files(on external hard drive, pendrive, google drive everywhere just to be sure if something goes wrong I get some backups) so I can modify them easily.

Reactions: revan335 and Burt

janeszi90

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2017
Thank you everyone! This is my very first game. well second one because I done a 2D platformer back in the days with Unity. I hope one day I can be a good indie game developer and I think this is a good start to develop my writing skills first.

Reactions: revan335

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Thank you for the demo I will look at it when I next get home