[R>Artist 2D] [R>Programmer] Paid New RPG Maker femdom game looking for team members

Saicost

Mar 8, 2019
Project:

- Succubus Lust RPG Maker MV - Early Development

Looking for:
- Multiple 2D Artists
- Writer:
-Programmer
- Preferred if already interested in femdom games but not necessary if you can get the job done.

Employment Type:
- Paid per agreed upon terms.
- We can potentially offer profit sharing later on.
Work commitment:
- Prefer for your commitment to be long term as this project will take time.

Preferred method of contact:
- Until you officially join the project, contact will be limited dms. After that we can move to discord.

Job Description:
- Ideal 2D Artist for this job:
-Some experience with drawing femdom scenes.
- Comfortable with femdom, non-consensual, and unique situations.
- Able to draw nice femdom sex scenes, helping the player visualize what is happening.
- Consistent delivery, we give you some flexibility depending on what is being asked.
- Available to take on a large quantity of commissions.

- Writer:
-Preferably an experienced writer, however we are also open to newer writers if you have samples to show.
-You would have a lot of creative freedom in the story but we would still like it to be somewhat guided by the current vision for the project.

Programmer:
Well experienced and knowledgeable about the ins and outs of RPG Maker MV. Has experience working on games before. Mainly looking for someone to take some of the load off for eventing.

Translator:
We are looking for someone fluent in both Japanese and English. It is not the top priority right now but if this applies to you reach out so we don't have to worry about this later.

Artists please show some samples of the art style you feel most confident in.

Inspirations for our game:
むに工房 (Ci-en / Dlsite)
暗い夜 (Ci-en / Dlsite)
ドライドリーム (Ci-en / Dlsite)
沈没タワー (Pixiv)
Lバッファ (Pixiv)

If you have the same interest as us we encourage you to reach out to us!

Thank you

Last edited:

neocity

Apr 4, 2023
my stuffs are not exactly in that style but i can adapt.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Just joined the site, but I could probably help out as a writer. Actually have an idea for a game where you play as a succubus who drains levels from fools. Would be one part adventure game one part reverse RPG. The adventure game half is discovering what each fool is into. The reverse RPG part is due to you taking control of the fool your succubus character is fighting against. As the fight goes on, she drains your levels until you have to give up. Not sure if the name given is final, but if not mine would be Level/Lyn: The Level Draining Succubus. As for written work, since apparently I can't post links for a bit, you could visit my Deviant Art page also by the name wariodude128.

NekoMeow

Jul 21, 2018
Hello, been looking for a project to be a part of. I always wanted to work on game assets and seeing what you need and inspiration, I would love to work with you guys regarding this project.

I have high amounts of experience as an artist and working with game assets specifically for RPG Maker.
I'm a jack-of-all trades in stuff other than being an artist as well.

To put it in simple words:
-Specialize in 2D Art (Also know what RPG Maker typically needs)
-
-Experienced Writer (Fiction rather than these specific scenes really.)
-Programmer (I don't know code, but I definitely know RPG Maker MV and how conditional branches, triggers and variables are used.)
-Translator (I'm fairly confident in my Japanese as I'm studying for my JLPT N2, just well... No time.)
-High Availability, at the very least I am experienced hitting deadlines. If theres something I'm really uncomfortable with, I'll be sure to make it apparent, but that rarely happens.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Have now made more than three posts, so I should be able to post a link. So here's my link to my Deviant Art page where most of my writing stuff resides: (Things marked as mature you might need an account to look at).

Also a link to episode scripts of Hazbin Hotel which will probably never be made:

Saicost

Mar 8, 2019
Hello everyone quick update for you all,

We are still looking for a programmer and as of right now are still taking samples from artists.

If you are interested in either position feel free to respond here or to dm me personally, either is fine.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend.

Reibles

Apr 16, 2021
Hello:) I am an experienced NSFW visual novel writer and my wife is an NSFW comission artist please write us)

Writer - kiseichu#2624

Artist - cookyspooky#0986

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Back again, and about time too. If you like my writing stuff, my Discord is wariodude128#1364. Shouldn't be too hard to find me.

Aug 22, 2021
Hi :)
I'm interested in the writer's position. Here's some of my portfolio:
  • The Witcher Hunt - Virtual Passion Studio
  • The Solomon Ring 1: The Cumvent - Virtual Passion Studio
  • The Solomon Ring 2: Lust’s Domain - Virtual Passion Studio
  • The Solomon Ring 3: The Temple of the Body - Virtual Passion Studio
  • Girls by The Road - Virtual Passion Studio
  • My Sister And I, Episode 6 - Tortilla Dreams Studio
  • Why Just Not, Like, Kill All the Zombies? (Webnovel)
  • Last Man Tournament: Altair (Webnovel)
  • Killing [Gods] With My Sister (Webnovel)
  • The Strongest Loser In The Magic School (Webnovel)
Here's my Discord, if you want to discuss some more: OrdinaryPerson#5767
And, thank you for this opportunity! :D

Saicost

Mar 8, 2019
Update 4/30

Thank you to everyone who reached out. All writer roles have been filled, still taking applications for artists and programmer. Artists, please use our inspirations asa reference for the style of art we are going for.

Update 5/1

Some people are having trouble sharing their works. For future reference you can send through discord. Saicost#2328

Last edited:

osinaga

Feb 27, 2023
Update 4/30

Thank you to everyone who reached out. All roles have been filled except for the programmer. If you are well versed in rpg maker and know the ins and out feel free to reach out to me in dms or here.
Hi
I'm a C# and Python programmer and I would like to join your project
If you are interested I can code your game in Unity

ulytyme

Jul 14, 2020
Hello, my name is Ulises I´m 2D artist and I´m really intereseted in your project.
Here is my portfolio link with some of my work :3

SeedSpreaderEnt

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
Hi,

I am a RPGMaker game dev. I do not know a lot of Javascript, but am highly proficient in eventing and making custom script calls when needed for workarounds (like triggering self switches from global events, etc)