RPGM Abandoned New Roissy: Celine [Day 2] [Forcefer]

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I think it's good not to have made a promise....but it's weeks after NYE now....... :unsure::rolleyes:

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
MrWally Bro,
I honestly try ... but I left for all the holidays with my family. There was simply no physical opportunity to work on the game.
Well, sometimes I need to work ... alas ...
But I already sat down for programming. I have to finish the artwork, which slows down the process somewhat. But the work is complete
I’m waiting for the edited text ... Well, once again I say 3 days it turns out very big. Due to the presence of the game
three story lines turns out to be just darkness !!! Will be further
easier ... Ihope .... hope dies last ...
as compensation several artifacts ....
D3StudioCabinet23r.png
3DCelineRiv9r.png
corD3dayMasag6r.png
corMin11r.png
demo10.png

Reactions: Kelwin77

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
The artwork still looks amazing bro. But i think for the future it will be better if you once in a while post a pic like this here and just say that an update comes when it's ready instead of calling a deathline here.

Last edited:

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Lac
Are you my patreons? Maybe under a different name? If so, why don't you ask this question at
I am happy to receive feedback and respond to every comment! But the question was asked here and here
I answered him. Unfortunately I can not afford a press agent ... I'm just making a game.

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
First i am more a passive guy and i like to be informed. I asked you this question because i was temporarily a little angry because if i happen to be a patreon i would feel disappointed because i spend money and don't get information but the "pirates" do. Not every patreon knows about this site.
Personally i think communication is everything. Of course you don't have to hire a pr-guy but a few words here and there don't hurt but they show you are alive and doing something.
Because i am a passive guyi have to work on that myself which i often forget or don't act like it. I have to force myself also pretty often to say ot write something.
Tldr: thanks for your reply, keep up the game.

forcefer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2016
Work.
Unfortunately, another text corrector disappeared somewhere. Unfortunately, not giving up
The last of those tasks. I counted on him and waited accordingly. In any case, thanks to him!
By process:-- I had to urgently finish more than 50 artworks
and still it is necessary as a minimum ten otherwise the plot did not converge.
Alas, the game is not a comic book.
-- Already almost left the house ...
There are six story lines, depending on the decisions made in previous days. It gives up to twelve
options in some dialogs ...
I’ll go out faster ...

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
My laptop is broken and I’m still filtering through a tough break up. I haven’t been able to help forcefer. If anyone could offer their help, you could help move the new release. I won’t be able to help right now until I get my life back together and a new laptop.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
What help do you need, forcefer? I can lend a hand.
He needs help with translating. I bought a new laptop today so if I can get around to it, I'll be fixing the grammar. But if he gets ahold of you first and accepts your help, less work for me.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
He needs help with translating. I bought a new laptop today so if I can get around to it, I'll be fixing the grammar. But if he gets ahold of you first and accepts your help, less work for me.
Alas, I don't know enough Russian to do any translations. I can edit English text pretty well, though (that's one of the things I get paid for). I have some free time coming up thanks to nCovid-19, so let me know.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Alas, I don't know enough Russian to do any translations. I can edit English text pretty well, though (that's one of the things I get paid for). I have some free time coming up thanks to nCovid-19, so let me know.
It's all English, it's just roughly translated and not all of it is correct English. If I can find the file he sent me, I'll send it to you. Just do your best and send it back to me through a text document or type the corrections into the private message and I'll send it to him.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Because of the artwork i once in a while check this game. I have a 'essential' job', so not all the time in the world. But if you need translation help message me. This game earns an update soon

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
F95 must call this one on hold or abandonned. Really sad, but no updates at all for such a time. This isnt just a translation thing anymore i guess, hope the dev is alright.